Chapter 68

Cen Tiantian didn't find out that her stepfather had disappeared until a few days later. The first thing Cen Tiantian did when she arrived in the dormitory was to take a shower. Although the shower head in the shower room was only available for a limited time, it was the first time since the apocalypse that she had to wash her whole body. Then Cen Tiantian slept in the dormitory for a whole day and night. You must know that every day after the end of the world is full of fear, and she hasn't slept soundly for a long time.

    When Cen Tiantian woke up, it was already the afternoon of the second day, and she hurried to the cafeteria to fill her stomach. For those new to the city, the canteen in the dormitory area will provide free food for three days, and after three days, you need to pay contribution points.

    The dormitory where Cen Tiantian lives is an eight-person room, and five people have already lived in it before. These five people, like Cen Tiantian, are ordinary people without supernatural powers. Cen Tiantian is the youngest in the dormitory, she is sweet and cute, and has a sweet mouth, she gets along happily with everyone in the dormitory with her carefulness. With the help of enthusiastic roommates, Cen Tiantian found a job. Although the contribution point of this job is not much, but in less than two days after coming to Fanjing City, he can earn some contribution points. It is already very good to have such a job to fill his stomach.   

  Cen Tiantian worked for a few days before thinking of going to the male dormitory to find her stepfather, to see how things were going with him. Cen Tiantian was still thinking that if this cheap stepfather was really a relative of Cen Jingyan, she would be able to follow along, and maybe she would be able to get in touch with Fan Haoting. 

    But Cen Tiantian couldn't find anyone in the men's dormitory. She searched for a long time, and even asked the dormitory manager, and learned that there was no one named Cen Jianguo. 

    "Impossible, how could there be no such person?" Cen Tiantian asked the dormitory staff in disbelief.   

  "There is really no such person." The dormitory management staff checked again carefully, but still did not find any information.  

   Cen Tiantian walked out of the men's dormitory building, the more she thought about it, the more she didn't understand that she registered into Fanjing City with her, but they were arranged in the male and female dormitory buildings separately. Why does it seem that such a person has never appeared before?

    What Cen Tiantian didn't know was that Fan Haoting had people destroy Cen Jianguo's information immediately. After all, the real Cen Jianguo had long been buried underground, and Cen Jingyan didn't want to keep this fake Cen Jianguo's information.

    As Cen Tiantian was walking, she suddenly stopped. 

    "Could it be that he is really Cen Jingyan's relative and was taken to the inner city." Cen Tiantian stomped her feet angrily, "Okay, I must go to enjoy the blessing by myself."

In the last few days, they hugged into a group and fled for their lives together. Thinking about it now, it is really possible that Cen Jianguo left himself and went to the inner city.

    "No, I'm going to the inner city to find him, but don't think about throwing me away so easily." Cen Tiantian said fiercely.

    So, Cen Tiantian ran to the inner city regardless of the sky was getting dark.

    After Cen Tiantian entered the inner city, she found that most of the streets in the inner city were full of supernatural beings, all of whom looked extraordinary. She didn't dare to wander around, and went directly to Qian Leyong.