Chapter 36

Cen Jingyan woke up after being in a coma for three days and three nights. When he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was Fan Haoting.

    Cen Jingyan looked into Fan Haoting's deep eyes, and felt his heart was full.

    "Xiaoyan, how do you feel?" Fan Haoting asked with concern.

    "I'm fine." Cen Jingyan could clearly feel the changes in his body, and he didn't know how to describe it, he just felt that his condition was better than ever.

    Cen Jingyan's hands were filled with water vapor, slowly condensing into water droplets on his fingertips, he looked at the water droplets on his hands excitedly. "Hao Ting, I have awakened my supernatural ability. This is my water-type supernatural ability."

    Fan Haoting took Cen Jingyan's hand, kissed away the crystal water droplets on his hand, and then kissed his lips, then he pulled himself out of bed.

    Fan Haoting held Cen Jingyan's hand and led him into his own space.

    "This is Haoting's mustard space?!" Cen Jingyan said in surprise, "I can come in too."

    "Yes, Xiaoyan. From now on, this is the space for the two of us." Fan Haoting first brought Cen Jingyan on top of a huge jade.

    "This is the place where the aura gathers the most in Jiezi Space, and it is also the place where I usually practice meditation. In the future, Xiaoyan and I can practice meditation together here." Fan Haoting said.

    "Cultivation? Can I do it too?" Cen Jingyan asked.

    Fan Haoting imprinted the jade slip of the Sumeru Demon Art into Cen Jingyan's forehead. After Cen Jingyan read the Sumi Demon Art in his consciousness, he also understood why he was able to embark on this path of cultivation.

    Cen Jingyan never expected to get such benefits from what he did with Fan Haoting.

    "You have a lot of Yuanyang, and if you keep your cultivation, you can improve your cultivation." Fan Haoting said with a smile as he hugged Cen Jingyan into his arms.

    Seeing Cen Jingyan's shy face, Fan Haoting stopped teasing him and took him around the space again.

    Everything in the mustard space can be realized with ideas, and they soon came to the place where the supplies were placed. Looking at the endless huge shelves, although Cen Jingyan knew that Fan Haoting had collected a lot of supplies, seeing the real scene today was still very shocking.

    Fan Haoting took Cen Jingyan to look at the weapons and equipment and means of transportation, "Except for ships and planes, you can find everything you can think of here."

    "Why didn't you collect ships and planes?" Cen Jingyan asked curiously.

    Cen Jingyan thought that Fan's financial resources must be enough to buy planes and cruise ships, and there must be a reason why Fan Haoting didn't collect them.

    "After the end of the world, a large number of fish in the sea have mutated, and their volume will be dozens or even dozens of times larger than before. Today's ships and even aircraft carriers cannot survive in the sea." Fan Haoting continued, "And The same is true in the sky. The mutated birds in the air are very dangerous. Once you encounter them during the flight, if you are not careful, you will be killed. However, I believe that people will eventually develop a new type of material, and then new types of aircraft and ships will be born."