Chapter 67

It was the first time for Cen Jianguo and Cen Tiantian to enter Fanjing City, and they had to go through the designated gates to enter the outer city. People waiting outside the city gate have already formed a long queue, but fortunately, the long queue has been moving forward slowly, so that people will not feel annoyed by waiting.

    Two hours later, it was Cen Jianguo and Cen Tiantian's turn. The two of them registered their personal information at the check-in counter for ordinary people, and underwent various physical examinations, and then they were arranged in separate male and female dormitory buildings in the outer city.

    As soon as he settled down, Cen Jianguo couldn't wait to go out to find out more about Cen Jingyan and Cen Xiaoman. Little did they know that when Cen Jianguo and his daughter had just registered their personal information, Fan Haoting got the news.

    "Jingyan, there is news from the registration center that a person named Cen Jianguo came to register and enter the city today."

    Cen Jingyan was stunned when he heard the name, "It's him..."

    Fan Haoting nodded and asked softly: "I want to see him Is it?"

    "Yeah." Cen Jingyan lowered his head and responded inaudibly.

    Cen Jianguo looked at the two men in front of him in a daze for a while, he didn't know why he suddenly appeared in this strange room.

    Of the two men in front of him, one was imposing and the other was elegant. Cen Jianguo immediately understood their identities, and his heart sank.

    Cen Jianguo was in a panic. He didn't expect to see Cen Jingyan so soon. He hadn't had time to find out more about Cen Jingyan and Cen Xiaoman. He hadn't even prepared a perfect speech...

    Cen Jianguo Looking at Fan Haoting who was exuding a stern aura beside Cen Jingyan, the man's eyes made him feel unspeakable fear.

    "Son... Is your son?" Cen Jianguo insisted on calling Cen Jing under Fan Haoting's suffocating gaze.

    As soon as Cen Jianguo's words fell, Cen Jingyan's body couldn't help trembling slightly, but a killing intent flashed in Fan Haoting's eyes.

    "I am... I am your father. Jing Yan, do you remember me?" Cen Jianguo asked cautiously.

    The "son" with a beautiful face and an extraordinary temperament didn't respond, but just stared at him. Cen Jianguo's eyes were so startled that he dodged subconsciously.

    Cen Jingyan stared at Cen Jianguo, a man whose face was both familiar and unfamiliar to him. The father's face in his memory has long been blurred, but he can't overlap with the man in front of him no matter what.  

   "Where have you been for so many years? Why didn't you go home? Why didn't you contact us?" Cen Jingyan asked coldly the question that had been in his heart for so many years, and this was the answer his mother wanted to know until she died.    

 "I... I was... because... I lost my memory, and I just remembered it after the end of the world." Cen Jianguo said dryly.   

  "Amnesia?" Cen Jingyan didn't expect to get such an answer, he whispered suspiciously, looking at Fan Haoting. 

    Seeing Cen Jingyan's hesitant expression, Cen Jianguo put his heart on hold, and boldly said, "Son, I really lost my memory. At the beginning, my head was injured for some reason, and I lost my memory. Later, I wandered around and lived a very hard life. After the end of the world came, I was stimulated, so I remembered it." Cen Jianguo continued to say sincerely while wiping his tears: "I have been thinking about you and your sister these days. Fortunately, God has eyes to allow us to be reunited. This is really great!"