Chapter 57

Shen Wei's eyesight has been far better than before since he awakened his supernatural ability. He looked out from the gap between the lightning nets. Even though it was already night, it was not difficult to find that the fog outside was thick, and the situation looked a little strange.

    Shen Wei ran towards the front of the convoy, and soon reached the front of the convoy. I saw a huge luxury car at the head of the convoy, with a huge Samoyed lying beside the car. With the approach of a stranger, its big head turned around, and a blond man stood in front of its huge body.

    "Hi! Hello...I..." Shen Wei looked at this tall, strong and handsome foreigner, his originally relatively fluent English got stuck instantly under Bourne's gaze.

    "Hello!" Bourne pronounced it in standard Mandarin, and his magnetic voice had the qualifications to be an announcer.

    "Hello, my name is Shen Wei. I'm in the car behind, and our car is behind the Fan's Homeland convoy." Seeing that Bourne can speak Chinese, Shen Wei asked directly in Chinese: "These thunder nets... ...May I ask what's the situation now?"

    After Shen Wei finished speaking, she was worried that the foreigner in front of her would not be able to understand her because she was speaking too fast. He then asked again at a slow pace, and then looked at Bourne anxiously, waiting for his answer.

    "I'm Bourne." The baby-faced boy in front of him made Bourne dazzled for a few seconds, and he replied, "The road ahead is unknown, and the boss has already gone to check."

    "Is it related to the fog outside? These lightning nets Does it have the function of isolation? I don't think the fog can get in, can these thunder nets last for a long time?" Shen Wei asked again and again.

    "Don't worry, these thunder nets will definitely last until Mr. Fan comes back." At this moment, another voice came, and Shen Wei discovered that there was a man squatting under the head of the giant Samoyed.

    The man stood up. He looked about thirty years old, and his tone was very gentle, making him feel very calm and reliable.

    "Hello, Shen Wei! I'm Wang Zhe. I used to be President Fan's personal bodyguard. After the apocalypse, I awakened wood-type abilities. I'm currently the vice-captain of Fan's hunting team." Wang Zhe introduced himself.

    Wang Zhe had just treated Tuantuan's paralyzed limbs with supernatural powers. Knowing that Bourne didn't talk much, he took the initiative to talk to Shen Wei.

    Shen Wei also had nothing to hide, he simply explained his situation. Shen Wei told Wang Zhe that he was a student of Peking University, and that after the end of the world, he had awakened the ability of speed. Fearing for the safety of his family, he left the school alone. Later, he took someone else's car and followed the convoy, planning to return to City H to find his family.

    "I hope they are all safe and sound." When Shen Wei talked about his parents and younger brother, his voice couldn't help sobbing.

    Bourne was a little surprised, this boy who looked younger than Cen Jingyan was actually a nineteen-year-old college student. No matter how he looked at Shen Wei, he didn't look like an adult.

    Shen Wei's height of 175 is actually not too short, but his thin body and his natural baby face make him look like a minor in Bourne's eyes.