Chapter 6 - Like

Huang Daxin, Ren Yuqiang and Wu Dahai did not leave after seeing off Fan Haoting, but reopened a private VIP room.

"Brother, I think Fan Haoting is very easy to get along with. It seems that we are going to be lucky this time."

Wu Dahai drank a glass of wine. Since it was a school banquet today, there was no drink prepared at the banquet. Wu Dahai was happy without wine, so he opened a bottle of foreign wine as soon as he entered the private room.

"This Fan Haoting is not a simple person, I'm afraid it's not as easy as you think." Ren Yuqiang shook his head, he was not as optimistic as Wu Dahai.

"A few days ago, I heard what you said, big brother. I asked my friends in City B to inquire about Fan Haoting's preferences. He said that he would give me an answer tonight. Anyway, whether he likes famous cars and watches, rare treasures or beauty with stunning looks is easy to talk about!"

Wu Dahai was favored by Ren Yuqiang in his early years, and he was very loyal, so he recognized Ren Yuqiang as his eldest brother. Although Wu Dahai himself has developed very well now, he always likes to take Ren Yuqiang as his leader. Ren Yuqiang took the opportunity to meet Fan Haoting along with him this time, and Wu Dahai also kept it in mind.

"Find out first. It's not uncommon to see Fan Haoting, a beautiful woman with a famous car, in City B. Now there are no few people in the city who want to take Fan Haoting's idea like us. We still need to put our minds to it."

Wu Dahai is a bit crooked . He knows a lot of people from all walks of life, and sometimes it is really useful. This is also the reason why Ren Yuqiang brought Wu Dahai. Anyway, Fan's pie is so big that he can't eat it by himself. It is naturally a wise choice to join forces with Wu Dahai.

Wu Dahai, Ren Yuqiang, and Huang Daxin drank wine and chatted about Fan's Group projects and the latest trends they knew.

"Let Qiqi and the others come over." Wu Dahai felt bored, so he called his subordinates and said.

Wu Limei was originally sitting quietly on the side, but when she heard that her father wanted to call the young lady under her command to come over, a look of disgust flashed in her eyes. Her father has developed over the years, and there are many women around her, and her mother is weak and incompetent. Fortunately, no woman has given birth to a son so far, otherwise there would be no place for their mother and daughter in the Wu family.

Not long after, the door of the private room was pushed open, and three sexy women walked in, bringing a strong fragrance.

"Boss Ren, Qiqi misses you so much." The leader, a woman in a bright red low-cut skirt with hips, came to Ren Yuqiang's side with a charming smile.

"Qiqi, I miss you too." Ren Yuqiang smiled and took Qiqi into his arms, and patted her on the buttocks.

The other two women, Xiao Ai and Yanyan, also sat next to Huang Daxin and Wu Dahai respectively, snuggling up to them obediently.

Seeing that her daughter was still there, Wu Dahai turned to Wu Limei and said, "You go back first."

Wu Limei gave Yanyan beside Wu Dahai a look, got up and prepared to leave.

At this moment, Wu Dahai's cell phone rang. Wu Dahai saw the caller ID on the cell phone, and quickly took it to answer it. "Brother Li..."

Seeing this, Wu Limei thought for a while and sat down again.

Wu Dahai's eyes lit up after listening to the other party's words, and he repeated the words on the phone excitedly, "The film and television city... well... I will definitely not forget you, Brother Li! No matter whether it succeeds or not, Brother Li, you are as good as you are!" I have written down all the love, come to K City when I have time, I will take care of all the food, drink and fun haha."