Chapter 49

Early the next morning, Fan Haoting received an invitation letter from the Bai family.

    "The end-time alliance meeting." Fan Haoting looked at the content on the invitation letter and pondered for a moment.

    "Mr. Fan, do you want to attend the meeting organized by the Bai family?" Chen Nan asked.

    "Go and have a look." Fan Haoting didn't really want to deal with the Bai family, but he was still going to attend. He also had his own purpose for this trip.

    The Doomsday Alliance meeting was held in a five-star hotel in the center of city b. This area was originally occupied by the Fang family, but now it is under the jurisdiction of the Bai family.

    Fan Haoting only brought Cen Jingyan, Wang Zhe, and Zhou Qi to attend, while Bourne, Peng Shiyuan and others stayed behind at Fan's home.

    Fan Haoting and his group walked into the hotel lobby. Although there were only four of them, they all had an outstanding temperament. In addition, Zhou Qi was carrying a very large suitcase, which was very eye-catching.

    "Hi sir, please show your invitation letter." The gorgeously dressed hostess greeted her.

    Wang Zhe handed her the invitation letter, and the hostess glanced at the contents of the invitation letter, and her smile became brighter.

    "It's Mr. Fan, hello! Everyone, please follow me."

    Fan Haoting and the others came to the large conference room of the hotel under the leadership of the hostess lady.

    There is a very large oval conference table in the middle of the conference room, and some people who arrived earlier have already been seated.

    Fan Haoting and the others had arranged their seats in advance. Fan Haoting pulled Cen Jingyan to sit down, and Wang Zhe and Zhou Qi naturally stood behind them.

    "President Fan, I'm very glad that you can attend our meeting today." After seeing Fan Haoting, Bai Honglun took the initiative to shake hands with him.

    "Mr. Bai, it's a pleasure to meet you." Fan Haoting stood up and shook hands with him.

    Standing beside Fan Haoting, Bai Honglun could feel the strong pressure on him. Bai Honglun was sure that Fan Haoting's supernatural ability must be superior to his own, and even the two behind Fan Haoting were very powerful supernatural beings.

    "Fan's homeland is very powerful, and my father has always praised you very much, Mr. Fan. After the meeting is over, we will prepare a dinner party, and my father will definitely want to have a good chat with you." Bai Honglun said with a smile. Looking at the young man beside Fan Haoting, he was not sure of his identity. "By the way, who is this little brother?"

    "This is my lover, Cen Jingyan." Fan Haoting naturally introduced Cen Jingyan to Bai Honglun.

    "Mr. Bai, hello!" Cen Jingyan said hello to Bai Honglun with a generous demeanor.

    "You... hello." Bai Honglun was taken aback by Fan Haoting's words, and his expression froze instantly.

    Bai Honglun knew his father's plan, and he also very much approved of the marriage between the Bai and Fan families. But Fan Haoting really likes men as rumored, and he brought him to the meeting of the upper-class family in city b openly, which is too unscrupulous.