Chapter 29

"I put them all away, and I can use them later." Fan Haoting looked at Cen Jingyan, whose ears were flushing red, with burning and affectionate eyes.

Cen Jingyan gave an inaudible hum, and then pulled Cen Xiaoman forward. "Let's hurry up and go to other places to collect supplies."

Fan Haoting stopped teasing him, and quickly put all the bedding stocks into the space.

All the shopping malls in Zhengyang Plaza are connected to each other. Fan Haoting and the three of them walked from the long passage on the fifth floor of Zhengyang Department Store to Zhengyang Shopping Mall.

As Fan Haoting left the scope of Zhengyang Department Store, those predators who were intimidated by his enormous pressure also began to move around.

After Han Lu was rejected by Fan Haoting, she felt a little disappointed. If she can go to City B with Fan Haoting, with Fan Haoting's ability, she will definitely have a much better life than following Ge Zhongyuan in City M.

But Han Lu knew that she could only rely on Ge Zhongyuan now, so she returned to the basement floor and began to actively help Ge Zhongyuan move food to the cart. But after all, Han Lu is a woman and has no supernatural powers, so her physique is much weaker. After moving a dozen boxes of biscuits, she felt exhausted.

Ge Zhongyuan's arrangement was to push the small carts full of supplies to the door on the first floor first, then remove the earth wall sealing the door when it was almost done, and then quickly load these supplies into the truck.

After Han Lu pushed the small cart a few times, she couldn't take it anymore, so she quietly ran up to the second floor to be lazy for a while. The second floor was full of women's clothing, so Han Lu couldn't help but began to choose clothes for herself.

Women naturally love beautiful clothes, and they don't need to spend money to buy them in the last days. Han Lu hummed a song and walked to the counters of several favorite brands to choose, but she didn't know that the danger was slowly approaching.

Han Lu was wearing a woolen long coat and was looking at herself in front of the fitting mirror.

Suddenly, the scene in the mirror made Han Lu show a terrified expression.

"Hmm..." Before Han Lu could make any noise, she was strangled by several arms-thin branches. The branches were covered with barbs, which pierced into Han Lu's body, killing her in less than a minute. The blood in the body was sucked clean. And after the few branches sucked the blood, the branches became thicker in an instant, and then began to look for the next food.

Ge Zhongyuan mainly moved mineral water, biscuits, instant noodles, rice, canned food and other foods that were easy to store.

"Where's Han Lu?" Ge Zhongyuan asked without seeing Han Lu.

"I just saw her go upstairs, probably to get clothes." Meng Huihui replied.

Ge Zhongyuan was a little dissatisfied with Han Lu and said, "Why is this woman running around alone?"

"Huihui, let's go upstairs to get the clothes together after the moving." Qiu Yang also agreed.

"I think we should move more food." Meng Huihui felt that food was more important than clothes, and she also had a vague feeling of bad. "My powers don't seem to be very useful in this building, and I can't even see anything. I don't know if it's because the powers are used more today, or because of something else... In short, we'd better be careful."