Chapter 37

After Fan Haoting carried Cen Jingyan back to his room, he immediately led him into the Jiezi space.

    "Xiaoyan, sit cross-legged and meditate for a while." Fan Haoting supported Cen Jingyan to sit cross-legged.

    Cen Jingyan closed his eyes and began to meditate. He felt his dantian slowly start to heat up. It's like just drinking a big bowl of hot soup, and the whole body became warm.

    After meditating for an hour, Cen Jingyan opened his eyes again. He suddenly felt that the energy he had consumed with the supernatural power just now had returned, and he became more energetic.

    "Xiaoyan." Seeing that Cen Jingyan's meditation was over, Fan Haoting waved to him.

    Only then did Cen Jingyan realize that there was an open-air big bed not far away, with plain curtains hanging from the top of the bed, and Fan Haoting was sitting on the big bed and staring at him.

    "Is it better?" Fan Haoting pulled Cen Jingyan to sit beside the bed.

    "Well, I'm much better." As soon as Cen Jingyan finished speaking, Fan Haoting pressed him down.

    "After you gather energy and build a foundation, such a situation will not happen." Fan Haoting said.

    "I will practice hard." During the meditation just now, he had already experienced the wonder of cultivation, and Cen Jingyan vowed in his heart that he must work hard to catch up with Fan Haoting.

    "Let me help you, baby." Fan Haoting bowed his head and kissed Cen Jingyan as he said.

    Throughout the afternoon, Fan Haoting used the excuse of helping Cen Jingyan to build the foundation as soon as possible, and pampered his little lover in the space. 

Cen Jingyan was tortured several times by Fan Haoting, and in the end he couldn't help begging for mercy, but after being irrigated by Fan Haoting, not only did the soreness on his body disappear, but the aura in his dantian became stronger, the effect was indeed much more obvious .

    Because the cultivation bases of Cen Jingyan and Fan Haoting are too different, they have to wait for Cen Jingyan to establish a foundation before they can be regarded as dual cultivation in the true sense. But now it can only be regarded as Fan Haoting's unilateral supplement to Cen Jingyan. Of course, these cultivation bases can be said to be negligible to Fan Haoting.

    When Fan Haoting and Cen Jingyan appeared in front of everyone, it was already dinner time.

    After dinner, the time is still early. Wang Zhe then suggested to Fan Haoting: "Second Young Master, do you want to go to the training ground to have a look?"

    When Fan Haoting just returned to Fan's home, the news spread throughout the home as if he had grown wings. With Fan Haoting's return, everyone in Fan's family seemed to have found their backbone at once. But in the past few days, Fan Haoting has not shown up, and it will inevitably lead to speculation.

    It's time to show off your own strength, Fan Haoting said: "Let's go and have a look together."

There used to be a very large training ground in Fan's home, which was specially built before the end of the world. At night, the training ground is brightly lit, and many people are practicing in full swing.