Chapter 66

"Brother Qian, is that Fanjing City?" the girl's melodious voice sounded like a silver bell.

    "That's right, that's the outer city of our Fanjing City." The man called Brother Qian by the girl is called Qian Leyong, and he is a strong man in his thirties.

    After three years of development, Fanjing City, with the original Fan's Film and Television City as the center of the inner city, gradually radiated to the surrounding area, and finally included the entire province of R.

    "Oh my God! What are those white lights? They're so beautiful!" The girl rolled down the car window and leaned out the window and exclaimed repeatedly.

    The silver-white light on the tall and majestic city wall reaches straight into the sky, and the light appears and disappears from time to time, giving it a mysterious and solemn beauty.

    "That is the protective barrier set up by our City Lord Fan, which can resist all attacks. No matter it is running on the ground or flying mutant animals, none of them can get close to Fanjing City." Qian Leyong's tone was full of pride, "All Relying on these protective barriers, we were able to survive last year's mutated beast tide."

    "Is what you said true?" The middle-aged man in the back row of the car who had been silent all this time asked in disbelief.

    In the mutated beast tide last year, there were countless high-level mutated animals, and many security bases were destroyed overnight, even the former capital City B was not spared.

    Sitting in the back of the car, Cen Jianguo was shocked. The safe base where the father and daughter stayed was also unable to withstand the attack of those high-level mutant animals, and it fell completely after only one night.

    Cen Jianguo and his father and daughter managed to escape by car. They narrowly escaped death several times along the way, and every time they think about it, they are terrified.

    On the way to escape, they heard all kinds of rumors about Fanjing City, and their hearts were full of longing. Fortunately, just a few days ago, when Cen Jianguo and his daughter were about to despair, they encountered a mercenary team from Fanjing City. Therefore, Cen Jianguo and his daughter decided to follow this mercenary team to Fanjing City.

    "Of course it's true. When the beast tide comes, those mutated animals won't be able to get close to our Fanjing City at all." Qian Leyong smiled proudly, "Those high-level mutated animals are nothing at all. The Sworn Heart Guards led a team of supernatural beings out of the city to wipe out those mutated animals, and came back to add food to the cafeteria."

    "Your Fan City Lord is really powerful! I have heard that Fanjing City is the safest city in the last days. I thought it was an exaggeration, but I didn't expect it to be true." The girl's name is Cen Tiantian, and she looks very sweet.

    "That city lord of yours must be a high-level supernatural user, what kind of supernatural person is he?" Cen Jianguo asked curiously.

    Speaking of Fan Haoting, Qian Leyong cleared his throat and straightened his back, "Our City Lord Fan is a lightning-type superpower, and he is already at the peak of the seventh order."

    "Peak of the seventh order!?" Cen Jianguo Both father and daughter stared wide-eyed at the same time.

    Seventh-level supernatural beings are really unheard of, and the strongest supernatural beings in the security base they used to be in were only in the middle of fifth-level. What kind of powerful existence is a supernatural being at the peak of the seventh rank!