Chapter 3 - Coming

On the first day of the new year, Wang Zhe and Peng Shiyuan returned to Fan Haoting's villa early in the morning. Wang Zhe and Peng Shiyuan are distant brothers, and now they have no relatives around them. Although Fan Haoting gave them leave, they came back early considering the current situation of the Fan family.

"Second Young Master, Happy New Year." Wang Zhe greeted Fan Haoting, then came to Fan Yi and took out a big red envelope. "Xiao Yi, Happy New Year! This is the lucky money from your Uncle Wang and Uncle Peng."

"Uncle Wang, Uncle Peng, Happy New Year!" Children like to receive red envelopes, and Fan Yi is no exception. Fan Yi took the red envelope and showed a big smile, "Thank you uncle."

Both Wang Zhe and Peng Shiyuan are in their thirties, and they have already recognized each other, and they will never have children of their own in this life. The two of them liked Fan Yi very much, but now seeing that he lost his parents at a young age, they felt even more sympathy for Fan Yi.

"Today I'm going to take Xiaoyi to buy a puppy." Fan Haoting talked about his arrangements for today.

"Yes! Puppy." Fan Yi's eyes lit up immediately after hearing what the uncle said.

Fan Yi has been sluggish for the past few days, but now he has finally regained some of his usual liveliness. Seeing this, Wang Zhe and Peng Shiyuan were also relieved, there is still a solution for the second young master.

Because Aunt Jiang, who usually cooks, also went home to celebrate the New Year with her family, so Peng Shiyuan came to cook lunch. Peng Shiyuan's craftsmanship is already good, and there are plenty of ingredients in the refrigerator. Thus, Fan Haoting ate his first hearty lunch since his rebirth.

In the afternoon, Fan Haoting and the four of them drove to the largest flower and bird market in City B.

On the first day of the new year, the flower and bird market also has a strong sense of the New Year. The outside of each shop is decorated with joy, and the market is full of people, which is very lively.

Fan Haoting led Fan Yi as he walked and watched, while Wang Zhe and Peng Shiyuan stood beside them. After visiting several pet stores, Fan Yi fell in love with a small snow-white fur Samoyed puppy, and he refused to let go of that one. When Fan Haoting saw this, he paid for it, and also bought a pair of macaws. This pair of parrots can already speak some simple conversations, which is very funny and fun, and Fan Yi likes it very much.

With these three small animals, Fan Yi was very excited, and after walking around for a while, he couldn't wait to go back.

The little Samoyed was named Tuantuan by Fan Yi, and it was held in Fan Yi's arms all the way, and it was also very affectionate to Fan Yi. The two parrots are called Zhuang Zhuang and Mei Mei. After arriving home, Fan Yi played with Tuan Tuan for a while, and taught the two parrots to talk for a while, having a great time. With the addition of these three small animals, there is a lot of joy in the villa.

After dinner, Fan Haoting called Wang Zhe and Peng Shiyuan into the study. After the three of them stayed in the study for two hours, Wang Zhe and Peng Shiyuan left the villa.

In August 2013, there were crowds of people outside the special passage of K City Airport. Looking at the luxury cars driving away in the distance, Huang Daxin walked out of the crowd and returned to the car with a smile on his face.

"What do people from the Fan family say?" The middle-aged man sitting in the car asked expectantly.

Huang Daxin handed the business card he just got to the middle-aged man, "Brother-in-law, I have seen it today. There are many people in the city alone, and many people who are near the city have also sent people over. This Fan family It's awesome!"