Chapter 53

Seeing that they were surrounded when they got off the car, Sun Dawei saw that the leader was actually Bai Xuping, so he snapped, "Bai Xuping, what are you doing?"

    There were about 20 to 30 people surrounding them. Most of them were supernatural beings, and everyone pointed their guns at Zhan Zhuoye and the others.

    Zhan Zhuoye had to meet with Fan Haoting today, and had to hand over military supplies to Fan Haoting. He didn't bring many people with him, but all of them were his most loyal subordinates.

    And Bai Xuping and others who stayed in Zhan's house also followed Zhan Zhuoyu all the time, and Zhan Zhuoye also trusted them very much. Now it seems that the last days have really changed everything, and people's hearts are even more changeable.

    Bai Xuping ignored Sun Dawei's questioning, and said loudly to Zhan Zhuoye: "Major Zhan, you are now hanging out with Fan Haoting, and you don't want to care about us people anymore."

    "Nonsense, Bai Xuping, what do you know, Major Zhan?" He's not that kind of person." Sun Dawei was indignant, he didn't expect Bai Xuping and the others to think so, but Major Zhan wanted to leave most of the supplies to them.   

  Seeing that Fan Haoting was there, Bai Xuping felt a little uneasy. Bai Xuping didn't expect Fan Haoting and Zhan Zhuoye to return to the Zhan family's compound together. Fan Haoting's participation was not included in his original plan to deal with the Zhan family. 

    However, Bai Xuping continued to say: "You said you were going to collect supplies, who knows where you collected all the supplies." After he finished speaking, he glanced at the car behind Zhan Zhuoye and the others, and saw that there was no one in the car. The meaning in his eyes is undoubtedly evident in how much supplies are loaded.    

 "That's right! That's right! Major Zhan, you're just planning to leave us behind like that. Have you thought about what we will do in the future for our brothers who have been with you through life and death?" Several others who planned to stay People also echoed Bai Xuping's words.   

  "As I said earlier, whether to leave or stay depends entirely on your own wishes, and I will never force it." Zhan Zhuoye ignored the guns pointed at him, and said coldly. Bai Xuping's words and the questioning eyes of those around him made his heart chill.

    The two people following Fan Haoting were tensely on guard. Fan Haoting turned a blind eye to these densely packed muzzles. He watched the scene in front of him with great interest, as if he was just watching a performance.   

  "Major Zhan, we don't need to talk nonsense. You can leave if you want, and all the supplies, guns and ammunition here must be left behind." Bai Xuping gestured, and the two people behind him set up Zhan Peng and Zhan Zhuoyu.  

   Both Zhan Peng and Zhan Zhuoyu were tied up, and both of them fell into a coma. Zhan Peng looked okay, but Zhan Zhuoyu had a lot of blood on his body. He looked very embarrassed. He must have been injured during the resistance. .    

 "What if I don't agree." Seeing the current situation of his father and younger brother Zhan, Zhan Zhuoye's eyes were as cold as ice.  

   "Then don't blame me for being rude." The air in Bai Xuping's hands became fierce.  

   Hearing Bai Xuping's words, Fan Haoting twitched his lips, thinking that the second-level ability of the wind system is so small, where does he come from such confidence.