Chapter 65

The tall and majestic city wall caught everyone's eyes, and the big characters of Fan's Film and Television City on the city gate more than ten meters high were shining brightly under the bright sun.

    Finally reached! The long journey finally came to an end, and everyone was extremely excited and joyful.

    "We're here! We're here! We're here!"

    "We're here..."

    "Wow, woof, woof, woof!"

    Tuantuan became excited after seeing the city wall, as if he knew that this would be his future home, and rushed towards the city Running to the door, Zhuangzhuang and Meimei were hovering in the air, waving their wings and about to fly to the film and television city.

    "Wait, come back." As soon as Fan Haoting finished speaking, he heard two ear-piercing bird calls, and the two parrots were ejected by an invisible force on the city wall.

    "Wow, wow! It hurts, it hurts!" Zhuang Zhuang was so frightened that he flew far away.

    "Ahhh! I'm going to scare the bird to death!" Meimei shouted at the top of her voice.

    "Wow, woof, woof!" Seeing this, Tuantuan felt that it was dangerous, and immediately slammed on the brakes in front of the city gate, and the fur on his body exploded.

    "What's going on?!" Cen Jingyan was also taken aback by this sudden situation.

    "There is an enchantment on this city wall." This enchantment is like a big hood, covering the entire film and television city. No matter what creature approaches, it will be blocked by the enchantment.

    Fan Haoting walked slowly to the city gate, and he jumped up. In mid-air, Fan Haoting quickly played a few moves, and the entire film and television city was instantly shrouded in silver light, dazzling.

    When everyone was shocked by this scene, Fan Haoting pointed his finger in the air, and the huge and heavy city gate slowly opened.

    When the city gate was opened, the scene in the city was also displayed in front of everyone's eyes. The antique streets and the modern buildings in the distance came into people's vision together.

    When the last car in the convoy passed through the city gate, Fan Haoting glanced at the city gate, and the city gate slowly closed again. The film and television city still needs to be rebuilt and repaired, and it is not ready to open to the public immediately.

    The entire Fanshi Film and Television City is mainly composed of three parts: the ancient city area, the ancient homestay area and the leisure and resort area.

    The leisure and resort area is located at the rear of the film and television city, covering the largest area. It is composed of holiday villas, star resort hotels, serviced apartments and other accommodation buildings. In addition, there are hospitals and libraries in the resort area , large shopping malls, stadiums and other necessary living facilities.

    The B&B ancient block is composed of criss-crossing old streets. The streets are relatively narrow. The buildings in the B&B area are very dense and the space is more compact, which can accommodate more people.