Chapter 33

Fan Haoting already knew the idea of ​​the whole family over there.

After entering the tent, Fan Haoting took out a few duvets from the mustard space, and took out two cotton quilts to use as mattresses.

Cen Jingyan asked Cen Xiaoman to take off his coat, and got into bed directly, "It's too cold, Manman, you can sleep like this."

Now the weather is abnormally cold, and Cen Jingyan is worried that the temperature will drop at night. Fortunately, the material of this tent is good, which cuts off the cold wind outside to a certain extent.

"You and Manman sleep first, I'll talk to Zhan Zhuoyu and the others." Fan Haoting said to Cen Jingyan.

"Okay."

Fan Haoting went to Zhan Zhuoyu's tent and saw them packing their sleeping bags. Although Zhan Zhuoyu's tent was bigger, it was still a bit crowded to sleep five men.

"Do we still have our sleeping bags?" Seeing Fan Haoting coming, Zhan Zhuoyu asked Sun Dawei while looking at the sleeping bag in his hand.

"No more, I didn't take more at that time." They also calculated to take it at that time, otherwise it would not fit on the roof of the car.

"Sorry, there aren't many more."

"No need, we brought two quilts out." Fan Haoting said.

Zhan Zhuoyu nodded after listening, "That's good, what's the matter with you?

Fan Haoting told about the big family planning to rob them in the middle of the night, and Zhan Zhuoyu immediately became angry when he heard it.

" Once someone made an idea to hit us on the head, and we were really not afraid of death. " Zhan Zhuoyu is also the youngest at home, and he has been spoiled since he was a child. How can he allow these people to bully him?

"Second Young Master Fan, how do you know this?" Sun Dawei asked curiously.

"I heard it. Since the awakening of supernatural powers, my five senses have become much sharper. Although they were far away and they spoke in a low voice, I still heard them. "

Fan Haoting wasn't going to say that he still had spiritual powers, so it was all pushed to the strengthening of the five senses after awakening the powers. Now that Fan Haoting's psychic ability is already above level five, he can easily know the thoughts and plans of those people.

"That's right. Ever since I got the supernatural power, I feel that I can hear clearly and see farther than usual. But I'm not as good as Second Young Master Fan." A strong man named Bai Xuping beside Sun Dawei also said.

"Haha, me too. It turned out that I was still short-sighted, but now I can see clearly without my eyes. But my hearing hasn't changed much."

Hearing everyone talking about the five senses after awakening the power Zhan Zhuoyu is really envious of the changes.

However, after Zhan Zhuoyu summed up their rhetoric, he was sure of one thing, that is, if the abilities were divided into levels, Fan Haoting's abilities would definitely be much higher than those of Sun Dawei and Bai Xuping.