Chapter 55

The motorcade from Fan's Homeland to City B was very long, like a giant snake, winding its way.

    At the front of the convoy were several tall RVs, the first one was Fan Haoting's car, and they took the Midnight RV transported back from country S by Bourne for this trip. This top luxury car worth tens of millions is 9.6 meters long, 2.5 meters wide, and 3.5 meters high. Looks domineering.

    The facilities in the caravan are even more top-notch, including bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, etc. In the car, Peng Shiyuan was sitting in the driver's seat and driving. Fan Haoting, Cen Jingyan, Fan Yi, Cen Xiaoman, Bourne, Wang Zhe, Chen Nan, and Ding Wenjie were all staying in the living room of the car.

    Looking out of the car window, Tuantuan excitedly followed along the side of the car, and when it saw a person in the car, it would lick the window glass with its tongue. Zhuangzhuang and Meimei also flew with the convoy, and sometimes parked on the roof of the RV to rest.

    Zhanjia's convoy was also at a relatively front position. Zhan Zhuoyu was feeling emotional as he watched the gradually receding street scene. Seeing that he was about to leave City B, although he felt a lot of reluctance, at this moment his heart was full of fighting spirit and anticipation for the future. 

    Just a few days ago, Zhan Zhuoyu and Fan Haoting signed the "Oath Agreement". He didn't want to be Zhan Zhuoye's burden all the time. He wanted to become stronger, to protect his father, and to fight side by side with his elder brother. After obtaining the consent of his father and elder brother, Zhan Zhuoyu signed a contract with Fan Haoting.     Zhan Zhuoyu was lucky, he actually awakened the ability of the space system after signing the "Oath Deed". To everyone's surprise, Zhan Zhuoyu's initial space area was more than 200 square meters. Zhan Zhuoyu has also become the one with the largest spatial area in Fan's home, apart from the mustard space owned by Fan Haoting.

    Both Zhan Peng and Zhan Zhuoye were pleasantly surprised by this. Although Zhan Zhuoyu didn't awaken any aggressive powers, the space powers were definitely super practical. And Fan Haoting also mentioned that as long as Zhan Zhuoyu's ability level is raised, he can also use certain lethal moves such as space isolation and space blade. After hearing this, Zhan Zhuoyu was even more ecstatic. He vowed to work hard to improve his abilities and never slack off.

    There were more than 2,700 people from Fan's Homeland who left City B, and there were about a hundred vehicles, plus some vehicles behind the convoy who came and left spontaneously. By the time all the cars left city b, it was already close to noon.    

 Before leaving city b, Fan Haoting had already discussed with everyone the route to film and television city in province r. Because the team is too large, there are many vehicles, and many small roads are impassable. In order to save time as much as possible, they plan to go all the way south along the expressway, passing through several large and small towns such as City A, City M, and City L. . If there is no accident, they will be able to reach Province R in a month at the latest.     On the highway leading to City A, dense traffic flows forward in an orderly manner. If it weren't for the mutated trees on both sides of the highway, the road conditions would be similar to the peak period before the end of the world.   

  Every time the vehicle drives for a certain distance, some people will get out of the vehicle. Each of them holds a spray can in their hands, and then they will spray some kind of liquid on the mutated trees on both sides of the highway. After this action is completed, careful people will find that the sprayed mutated trees have become much slower and their lethality has been significantly weakened.