Chapter 16

In the afternoon, the front desk of the hotel called to inform that there was a landslide on the road from the resort to the urban area, and it was temporarily impassable. At present, the road department has been called to come and repair it.

    "Then can't we leave tomorrow?" Cen Jingyan handed the thermometer in his hand to Fan Haoting.

    "37.5 degrees, still has a low fever." Fan Haoting frowned.

    "I already feel much better." Cen Jingyan felt that his head was not so dizzy anymore, so he took out his mobile phone and called Xu's house.

    Cen Xiaoman heard her brother said that he would come to pick her up two days later, and said with a smile: "Brother, then you can pick me up later, and I will play with Dodo for two more days. I don't want to miss Shu."

    "Wait for a day first, and then think of other ways." Fan Haoting said to Cen Jingyan again: "You lie down for a while, I'll go outside and have a look."

    "I'll go with you." Cen Jingyan also wanted to go together.

    "It's still raining outside, you're not in good health, so don't go. I'll check the road conditions outside, and I'll be back soon."

    "Then you have to be careful."

    "Okay."

    Fan Haoting walked to the lobby of the resort. At the door, he saw a lot of guests in the resort watching there. On the road that must pass through the resort leading to the expressway, the road surface sank for more than half a meter, forming a huge hole, which was impassable for pedestrians and cars.

    "Mr. Fan, it's raining now. Don't get caught in the rain. Qiqi, hurry up and get an umbrella for Mr. Fan." Wu Dahai was also among the crowd of onlookers. When he saw Fan Haoting, he immediately came up to him holding an umbrella. .

    Qiqi quickly ran back to the concierge department of the hotel, took an umbrella, and handed it to Fan Haoting: "Mr. Fan, don't look at the rain, it's easy to catch a cold when you get wet. Boss Ren had a cold and fever this morning. He's still lying in bed and can't get up."

    "Has he had a fever?" Fan Haoting asked.

    "Yeah, the fever is terrible. It seems that he was drenched in the rain. Fortunately, there is a doctor in the hotel who has already given him an injection to reduce the fever. I heard that many people in the hotel have a fever. Mr. Fan, you should also pay attention to your health. " Wu Dahai's tone was flattering.

    Fan Haoting took the umbrella, and took a look at Wu Dahai before leaving: "Then Boss Wu has to take care."

    Fan Haoting went to the hotel's infirmary to check again, and sure enough, several guests were hanging water there. Seeing that the faces of two of them were already a little pale, I don't know if they can survive. Fan Haoting sighed secretly, it seemed that the end of the world really came earlier.

    Fan Haoting came to the underground garage of the hotel. He walked up to his Land Rover, deflected the monitoring probe in the garage with a palm, and then put the car into the space. Each of his cars has been specially reinforced, so it's better to put them away first.