Chapter 48

Zhan Zhuoyu and his three cars did not dare to stop at all, they drove all the way, and finally drove into the Zhan family's army compound.

   *** Zhan family,

    "Zhuo Yu and his team haven't come back yet?" Zhan Zhuoye frowned. When his younger brother first came back, he stayed at home honestly for a few days, and then he couldn't stay at home anymore.

    Zhan Zhuoye also knew that as a member of the Zhan family, even the younger brother of an ordinary person couldn't just stay at home. Zhan Zhuoye arranged for Sun Dawei and other supernatural beings to form a small team with Zhan Zhuoyu to collect supplies around the safe zone opened up by the Zhan family. It would not be too dangerous.

    Unexpectedly, Zhan Zhuoyu and his team went out early this morning, and now the sun is almost setting, and there is still no sign of them.

    "Not yet, do you want to send someone to look for it?" Before Zhou Tao finished speaking, he heard the noisy noise in the compound.

    "It's Master Yu.... they're back!"

    Zhan Zhuoye also heard the commotion outside, and he and Zhou Tao came out. Zhan Zhuoye saw that his younger brother was instructing the guards in the yard to unload the three huge mutated chickens and ducks from the truck.

    "Go and call the people from the cooking class to deal with it." Zhan Zhuoyu said with a smile.

    "What's going on?" Zhan Zhuoye's expression darkened when he saw these mutated chickens and ducks.

    "You and I come in." Zhan Zhuoye looked at his younger brother with a somewhat guilty expression, and said to Sun Dawei who was beside Zhan Zhuoyu, "Dawei, you come too."

    Back at Zhan's house, Zhan Zhuoyu still hesitated I don't dare to tell the truth, Zhan Zhuoye saw his younger brother like this, so he asked Sun Dawei to tell the truth.

    When Sun Dawei explained what happened today, Zhan Zhuoye was so angry that his liver ached. One day he would be pissed to death by this stupid brother.

    "You...you don't want to die, you dare to break into anywhere. Let me tell you what's good about you!" Zhan Zhuoye knew the situation of the vegetable market a long time ago, and he was planning to arrange for the army to go there. A little bit of people dare to break in.

    "Brother, I know I was wrong. I was reckless today, and I won't dare in the future. Don't tell father." Zhan Zhuoyu hung his head, listening to Zhan Zhuoye's reprimand.    

 Zhan Zhuoye slapped him on the head, of course he wouldn't tell his father. Since the death of the second sister's family, my father's health has been deteriorating, and I am afraid that he will not be able to be stimulated anymore. It would be fine if my father knew that my younger brother almost died in an adventure today.    

 "Are your legs all healed?" Zhan Zhuoye asked with a sigh. No matter how he is his own brother, he is still very worried about Zhan Zhuoyu's body.  

   "Okay...it's all over." Zhan Zhuoyu said after a pause, "Thanks to Fan Haoting this time, his supernatural beings are very powerful and healed us all."     

"We owe Fan Haoting another time ." .” Zhan Zhuoye said.  

   After Sun Dawei left, Zhan Zhuoye dragged Zhan Zhuoyu into the room.  

   "Left leg or right leg?"    

 "Right leg."     

Zhan Zhuoye rolled up the trouser leg of Zhan Zhuoyu's right leg, and looked at his wound. When Zhan Zhuoye saw the healed wound on his younger brother's calf, he was completely relieved.