Chapter 26

Ge Zhongyuan had expected such a day, but he didn't expect it to come so early. Ge Zhongyuan is not like Zhang Deye who just hides in the safe zone, relies on others to turn in supplies, and only wants to sit back and enjoy the benefits.

    Ever since Ge Zhongyuan had the ability, he often took his men out to kill mutant animals. After the baptism of blood and several thrilling fights, the strength of Ge Zhongyuan and his subordinates has increased a lot, which is why Zhang Deye is so afraid of him.

    After a large number of people flood in, the safe zone will definitely become chaotic and crowded, and food and supplies will be in short supply. Fortunately, Ge Zhongyuan had the foresight a long time ago. He led his men to clean up the west area of ​​City M quietly a few days ago, and now a whole street has been cleared out.

    Although the safety zone in the east is the farthest from the place where the mutated animals are concentrated, and the safety factor is relatively high, it used to be an industrial park, and most of them were factory buildings. It's not as good as the newly cleared neighborhood. The whole street is full of shops and small restaurants.

    "Today we will work harder and clean up the surrounding areas. Now that the mutant animals in this street have been cleaned up, I will build high walls on the street and the end of the street later. We will live there first tonight, and wait After cleaning out a good place, I will change." Ge Zhongyuan said after getting off the car and pointing to a fast hotel at the intersection.

    "Brother Ge, it's a good thing you took us out to set up your own family. I think the safe area must be too crowded to live in at night." Han Lu looked at Ge Zhongyuan with admiring eyes. She hugged Ge Zhongyuan's arm and said tenderly .

    "Let Zhang Deye have a headache in the safe zone." Ge Zhongyuan smiled smugly amidst Han Lu's compliments, and he put his arms around Han Lu hintingly. "You go up and pick a room first, and you have to reward me well in the evening."

    "Oh, you're so annoying! I'll ignore you, I'll go pick a room." Han Lu pretended to be happy and ran away. She was not happy in her heart, but Han Lu also knew that she could only follow Ge Zhongyuan closely now.

    It was still early when Han Lu, Qiu Yang and the others drove back to City M. At that time, City M was not controlled by Zhang Deye and others.

    When Han Lu returned home from her adventure, she found that both her parents had died in a coma. She was deeply saddened. What frightened Han Lu even more was that she had changed from a pre-apocalyptic daughter to an ordinary woman without the ability to protect herself.

    And what made Han Lu feel unbalanced the most was that not only Qiu Yang, that stupid big guy had supernatural powers, but even Meng Huihui woke up from a coma and also awakened her visual powers. Therefore, both Qiu Yang and Meng Huihui's family received preferential treatment.

    Han Lu could only bully the two of them with a cheeky face, and when Qiu Yang and Meng Huihui joined Ge Zhongyuan's team, she used her beauty to entangle Ge Zhongyuan. At this time, she didn't care that Ge Zhongyuan's appearance was rougher than Qiu Yang's, and she couldn't care less about it in order to survive better.

    After everyone has chosen a room and settled down. Ge Zhongyuan called all the supernatural beings under him for a meeting, and he assigned them a cleanup task, and prepared to deploy the whole street. Although Han Lu was not a supernatural person, she sat beside Ge Zhongyuan coquettishly.