Chapter 54

Cen Jingyan went out with Peng Shiyuan's hunting team as usual. Today they wiped out all the insects and beasts on the entire street, and collected the supplies from the shops along the street, and drove back with four cars full.

    Just when the car was about to reach the safe area opened up by Fan's family, the first car that Cen Jingyan was driving suddenly had a flat tire. Everyone hurriedly got out of the car to check, and found that the tire had been punctured by broken glass on the ground.

    Peng Shiyuan glanced at the glass slag on the ground, and immediately became vigilant. While ordering his subordinates to replace the spare tire as soon as possible, he asked everyone to be careful.

    Cen Jingyan also understood that the glass slag on the ground was not accidental, someone must have placed it on purpose. As soon as he loaded the gun in his hand, his feet sank suddenly, as if his whole body was about to sink into the ground.

    Cen Jingyan felt that some hands were pulling his whole body to the ground, he quickly stabilized his mind and stomped his feet, only to hear a painful howl from the ground, and he easily broke free from the confinement of those hands.

    "Young Master Cen, are you okay?"

    "I'm fine, there are people underground." Cen Jingyan reminded loudly, "Everyone be careful."

    "It's an earth-type supernatural being." Peng Shiyuan took his gun and fired at the ground for a while, and the ground fell There were bloodstains on it.

    Within a few seconds, several figures jumped out from the ground, and the leader was Bai Honglun.

    As soon as Bai Honglun and others showed up, they were besieged by Peng Shiyuan's hunting team. Bai Honglun looked bitterly at Cen Jingyan who was fighting with them, he didn't understand how such a small body could break free from his subordinates' arrest, ruining his original seamless plan.

    Bai Honglun and the others sent someone to watch Fan Haoting's little lover carefully for a long time. They found that Cen Jingyan would often go out with the hunting team, but they saw that he usually acted as the driver. They had seen him shoot with a gun, but he had never used supernatural powers. Therefore, Bai Honglun did not take Cen Jingyan seriously.

    Since Bai Honglun ate a lot of food with earth elements, his ability has risen to the middle stage of the second level. He was very confident, and soon formed a team with supernatural abilities, and the members in it were all earth-type supernatural beings. Relying on the fact that they can sneak into the ground with the ability of the earth system, they often take advantage of people's unpreparedness, grab their opponents into the ground and quickly rob them. Bai Honglun and the others have tried this trick many times, and they have never failed.

    The person who attacked Cen Jingyan today was Bai Honglun's capable subordinate, his strength was not much worse than Bai Honglun's. Unexpectedly, this time when confronted with Cen Jingyan, his subordinates missed inconceivably.

    Bai Honglun thought of what method Cen Jingyan used just now. After Cen Jingyan broke free, his subordinates wailed endlessly. They suffered some serious injuries. They were unable to move, unable to dodge the gunshots on the ground, and died directly on the ground. .

    In fact, if it were someone else today, maybe that person would have been dragged into the ground at once, and quietly robbed by Bai Honglun and others with the ability of the earth element. But Cen Jingyan was a person who had already established his foundation, so Bai Honglun's subordinates naturally couldn't catch him.