Chapter 50

"Quick! Take these away!" Bai Lezhen screamed again and again.

    Bai Lezhen was well protected in the Bai family after the end of the world. She had never faced a ferocious mutated animal. When she first saw so many disgusting bugs magnified dozens of times, she felt goosebumps all over her body.

    Zhan Zhuoye looked at the giant mutated cockroach that filled the entire suitcase, the mutated earthworm that was about the size of a python, and other mutated insect corpses of different sizes. He looked at Fan Haoting with some doubts.

    "I don't know if you have noticed that as the weather gets warmer, there are more and more mutated insects." Fan Haoting said unhurriedly.

    "Indeed." During this period of time, Zhan Zhuoye often led a team to hunt mutant animals, and he had already discovered a large number of mutant insects.

    "Mutated insects will be the greatest disaster that we humans will face in the future." Fan Haoting said solemnly to everyone present.

    "Boss Fan, what you said is too alarmist. We have even encountered a mutant tiger, are we still afraid of these mutant insects?" Someone said disapprovingly.

    "The first time my team discovered the mutated cockroach was two days ago. At that time, they were only the size of a small turtle, but this is what we encountered on the way here today." Fan Haoting pointed at the mutated cockroach. Said the largest mutant cockroach.

    "Boss Fan, you mean these mutated bugs will grow bigger?" Bai Honglun was startled.

    "Yes, not only will they become bigger, but their attack power will also become stronger, and their final size is still unknown." Fan Haoting said.

    Fan Haoting knew that in the near future, these mutated insects would eventually turn into discolored giant insects.

    Originally, people didn't take these mutated insects seriously because although they were a little bigger after mutating, compared to those huge mutated animals, their attack power was very weak, so they didn't appear to be a threat. But if these mutated bugs really will continue to grow bigger and stronger, everyone's hearts will suddenly sink when they think about the types and numbers of bugs.

    "President Fan, thank you for telling us such important news." Bai Liqun spoke out amidst the silence of the crowd, easing the dull atmosphere just now. "It seems that in addition to dealing with those mutated plants and animals, we also have more mutated insects to eliminate. There is a long way to go."

    "These mutated insects are not difficult to deal with at present, although their shells are hard , but the head is their weakness." Fan Haoting continued.

    Fan Haoting said these things today only in the hope that the people in charge of the various regions here will pay attention to the mutated insects and eliminate them as soon as possible. Of course, what these people do in the end is entirely up to them.

    After everyone recovered from the matter of the mutated insects, they returned to the topic just now.

    The aristocratic families attached to the Bai family recommended Bai Liqun as the leader of the Doomsday Alliance, and Bai Liqun also agreed after pretending to shirk a few times.

    Then, Bai Liqun immediately began to divide the area, and assigned a series of matters such as arranging the personnel who came to city b, summoning the supernatural beings, eliminating mutant animals and plants, and collecting supplies.

    Because neither Zhan Zhuoye nor Fan Haoting made a statement, the safe zone created by the Zhan family and the Fan family's home were not included.

    Fan Haoting watched all this coldly. After the meeting was over, Fan Haoting pulled Cen Jingyan to get up and leave.

    "Mr. Fan, hello! I'm Bai Liqun's daughter, and my name is Bai Lezhen." Seeing that Fan Haoting and the others were about to leave, Bai Lezhen hurried to catch up. "Are you going to leave? There will be a dinner party later..."

    Seeing Fan Haoting looking at her with cold eyes, Bai Lezhen felt anxious. She was always confident in her appearance, and she had never encountered such a situation.

    When Bai Lezhen's eyes stopped on the hands of Fan Haoting and Cen Jingyan who clasped their fingers, she remembered the rumor that Fan Haoting was gay, and her expression suddenly became ugly.

    Cen Jingyan didn't like the way Bai Lezhen looked at Fan Haoting, so he held Fan Haoting's hand tightly.

    "Ms. Bai, hello!" Cen Jingyan said, "I am Hao Ting's lover, and my name is Cen Jingyan. We still have work to do, so we won't be attending the dinner."

    Fan Haoting was delighted when he heard Cen Jingyan's defense of sovereignty.

    Bai Honglun whispered a few words into his father Bai Liqun's ear. Bai Liqun's complexion was also a little bad, but he soon returned to normal, and he still invited Fan Haoting: "Mr. Fan, although the dinner later will not be as good as before the end of the world , but it was carefully prepared by the Bai family, and I would like to invite Mr. Fan to honor it."

    "No, thank you." Fan Haoting's tone remained indifferent, and he did not change his mind because of Bai Liqun's invitation.  

   "I'm really sorry, Mr. Bai. I have an appointment with Hao Ting and the others."

At this moment Zhan Zhuoye stepped forward, "It's a pity that I can't enjoy the dinner you prepared carefully. I wish you a happy meal later!"

After Zhan Zhuoye made a fool of himself, seeing Zhan Zhuoye and Fan Haoting leaving together, his face was very gloomy.

    Bai Lezhen looked at the backs of Fan Haoting, Zhan Zhuoye and others leaving, and stomped her feet angrily at Fan Haoting's attitude of completely ignoring her. "Father, why did you let them leave like this? They don't think much of our Bai family."

    "That's right, Fan Haoting and Zhan Zhuoye are too arrogant." Bai Honglun also said.

    "The plan to marry the Fan family is over." Bai Liqun said.

    "Just let it go." Bai Lezhen was furious when she thought of Fan Haoting's attitude towards her just now, "Fan Haoting is so gay, I don't want it!"

    After meeting Fan Haoting today, Bai Liqun gave up the idea of ​​marriage in his heart. Not only because of Fan Haoting's sexuality, but also because of Fan Haoting's fear of Bai Liqun. He felt that Fan Haoting was not an easy candidate to manage.

    It is undeniable that Fan Haoting is indeed a strong man. It would be great if the Bai family could win over Fan Haoting, but now it seems that Fan Haoting and the Zhan family are very close.

    Although Bai Liqun has now become the leader of the Doomsday Alliance, he wants to control the entire b city, and the position of leader is far from enough. The Zhan family's military strength and Fan Haoting's Fan family home will be the biggest obstacles on his way to success, Bai Liqun walked out of the hotel silently.

    At this time, Fan Haoting, Zhan Zhuoye and the others had already gotten into their cars, and their cars drove away one after the other. Bai Liqun glanced at Bai Xuping who was sitting in the driver's seat, and their eyes met for a second. Bai Liqun looked at the vehicle that was drifting away, a cold light flashed in his eyes.