Chapter 31

Fan Haoting turned around and said to Cen Jingyan who was sitting in the back seat: "I met a friend in city B, Xiaoyan, you can sit in the front with Manman in your arms."

"Okay." Cen Jingyan pulled Cen Xiaoman out of the car, hugged her and sat in the passenger seat.

"It's the end of the world now, and you still have people with you. These are brothers and sisters... Tsk tsk, is this buy one get one free?" Zhan Zhuoyu looked at Cen Jingyan and Cen Xiaoman after getting into the car, and saw that they both looked very good , cheerfully teased.

"Either get out of the car, or speak human words." Fan Haoting's complexion darkened, and the pressure in his tone suddenly became stronger.

Zhan Zhuoyu and Sun Dawei, who had just got into the car, felt a huge force coming, which made their chests hard to breathe and felt extremely uncomfortable.

"Ahem...you're serious." Zhan Zhuoyu beat his chest uncomfortably.

"Second Young Master Fan, please don't be angry, Master Yu doesn't have any malicious intentions, he just..." Sun Dawei had already sensed that Fan Haoting was also a supernatural being, and he was extremely powerful, so he quickly smoothed things over.

"Well, I'm just a bitch." Zhan Zhuoyu answered, he didn't expect Fan Haoting's reaction to be so big.

"This is my lover Cen Jingyan and his sister Cen Xiaoman." Fan Haoting solemnly introduced to Zhan Zhuoyu.

Lover! Zhan Zhuoyu's eyes widened. He really hadn't heard when Fan Haoting had a lover. Looking at Fan Haoting's attitude, he seemed serious.

"I said the wrong thing just now, don't mind me sister-in-law." Zhan Zhuoyu immediately changed his attitude, changing the way he looked at toys just now. Since he is the person Fan Haoting has identified, he will not lose face. In their circle, a lover is a lover, a plaything is a plaything, and there is a world of difference between the two.

Fan Haoting said to Cen Jingyan: "The Zhan family and the Fan family are family friends. Zhan Zhuoyu and I have known each other since we were young. He has always been open-minded. Xiaoyan, you can ignore him."

"Don't, little sister-in-law forgive me this time." Zhan Zhuoyu is now full of curiosity about Cen Jingyan, and he doesn't know what Fan Haoting likes about this handsome young man.

"Don't call me little sister-in-law." Cen Jingyan didn't feel very comfortable hearing Zhan Zhuoyu's words just now, but now he's sipping one after another, Cen Jingyan's face flushed a little.

"Stop yelling." Fan Haoting knew that Cen Jingyan was thin-skinned, so he changed the subject: "I thought you would be in city B, you just came from city A?"

"I also thought you were in city B." Zhuo Yu said carelessly, "The little girl I love is filming an advertisement in city a, and I went to visit the class, and unexpectedly encountered some kind of viral flu outbreak. I stayed in city a for a few days, and then the end of the world happened. "

Fortunately, he brought a few more bodyguards in order to show Xiao Qing'er. Zhan Zhuoyu's bodyguards are all veterans under his elder brother Zhan Zhuoye, otherwise he might not be able to leave City A.

"How is the situation in City A now?" Fan Haoting asked.

"It's a mess. Many people died from the previous virus flu. We were also trapped for several days, and later found that the animals and plants had mutated. We managed to get a car and escape. Unfortunately, my new car The sports car I bought, hey..." When Zhan Zhuoyu thought of his beloved car, his heart ached.