Chapter 47

Early the next morning, the brother and sister of the Bai family went to Fan's home with a cart of medicines and daily necessities. But they came full of confidence, but they were rejected at the gate of Fan's home.

    "Brother, Fan's people are really too much, they don't even invite us in." Bai Lezhen, who specially dressed up today, said angrily in the car.

    "Didn't the guard say that Fan Haoting took someone out?" Bai Honglun said.

    "Brother, do you think Fan Haoting didn't see us on purpose?" Bai Lezhen immediately thought of this possibility again.

    "No." Bai Honglun shook his head conceitedly.

    Bai Honglun thought that Fan Haoting would not be so disrespectful to the Bai family, it must be just a coincidence today.

    After returning to Bai's house, Bai Liqun learned that the brother and sister hadn't seen Fan Haoting, so he paced back and forth.

    "It's time for the Doomsday Alliance meeting. Tomorrow, Honglun, you will send invitations to the Zhan family, the Fan family, and several other families."

    Fan Haoting is indeed not in the Fan family home today. The team that went out to collect supplies came back last night. The report found mutated cockroaches and insect eggs.

    In the early morning, Fan Haoting rushed over with a team of Wang Zhe, Zhou Qi, Tang Yu, etc. These people were also supernatural beings who had already signed the "Oath Agreement" with Fan Haoting.

    Fan Haoting likes to take these people with him when he goes out, so that he doesn't have to deliberately cover up his actions. There is no doubt about the loyalty of these people. Of course, even if there are people with different opinions among them, they will eventually taste the taste of violating the "Oath Agreement".

    After the weather warmed up, the mutated insects tended to increase significantly. Fan Haoting frowned, this is not a good sign.

    "Boss Fan, this is the place."

    In an old factory building, dozens of mutated cockroaches were crawling unscrupulously, and a few mutated cockroaches could even fly.

    "Damn it, are these flying cockroaches?"

    "There are so many. When I saw it yesterday, there didn't seem to be so many?"

    "Ahhh! I have trypophobia!"

    "Oh! Even Xiaoqiang, who I hate the most, has mutated. This is really the end of the world."

    Looking at the scene in front of them, everyone said in one go.

    Fan Haoting used the "Thunderbolt" supernatural attack on these mutated cockroaches. He looked at the mutated eggs in the corner with a heavy heart.

    Wang Zhe and the others looked in amazement at the mutated cockroaches that had turned into coke on the ground. These mutated cockroaches were only the size of a small turtle and less than ankle-high. Although they looked a little disgusting, they didn't seem to pose much threat to Wang Zhe and the others. .