Chapter 56

"Stop the car, I'll go down and take a look first." Fan Haoting said to Peng Shiyuan, looking at the increasingly thick fog outside the window.

    Peng Shiyuan also felt that the mist was a bit weird, so he took the walkie-talkie and gave the car behind him an order to stop. Before going on the road, each vehicle in Fan's Homestead is equipped with a wireless walkie-talkie to facilitate the arrangement and coordination of the vehicles behind.

    At this moment, Cen Jingyan knocked on the door of the driver's cab, and pointed to Tuantuan outside the window. "Tuan Tuan doesn't seem quite right."

    "Uncle, is Tuan Tuan uncomfortable?" Fan Yi and Cen Xiaoman also ran over and asked worriedly.

    "Don't worry, I'll take a look outside the car first." Fan Haoting glanced at the giant Samoyed outside the window, and then said to Wang Zhe and Bourne who followed. "There must be some problems in this fog, so you don't want to go down."

    "I'll get out of the car with you to see Tuantuan," Cen Jingyan said.

    "Okay."

    Although Fan Haoting preferred Cen Jingyan to stay in the car, he would not refuse Cen Jingyan's proposal. Cen Jingyan has already established his foundation, and has also started the cultivation of "Sumi Demon Art". His current strength can be said to be the strongest besides Fan Haoting, and this mist can't possibly hurt him.

    Fan Haoting also understands that Cen Jingyan has always wanted to fight side by side with him, so he is naturally willing to fulfill his lover's wish. Anyway, everything has him, as long as he protects it.    

 Tuantuan is now as big as a van. After being fed with "purified water" by Cen Jingyan from time to time, it has a fit body, a shiny coat, and more human nature. Its intelligence is now like a seven or eight-year-old child.    

 At this time, Tuantuan was lying on the side of the car. Seeing Fan Haoting and the others getting out of the car, he wagged his big fluffy tail with difficulty at them.  

   Tuantuan's eyes were so sleepy that it couldn't open it, it sniffed with the tip of its big nose, felt Fan Haoting and Cen Jingyan approaching, it whimpered softly, then stretched out its tongue and licked its front paw.    

 "What's wrong with Tuantuan?" Cen Jingyan stepped forward and patted Tuantuan's head, he asked Fan Haoting worriedly. "And this mist, I don't feel well?"

    "This mist, or this smog, will make people drowsy." After only a short while in this mist, Fan Haoting discovered the problem.

    Fan Haoting looked at Tuantuan's stiff front paws again, "It should also have the effect of paralyzing the body."

    Fan Haoting waved his hand to disperse the surrounding fog, and took out the large water tank that Tuantuan usually used for drinking from the space. Cen Jingyan and Fan Haoting already had a good understanding, and immediately put half of the tank of "purified water" in the big water tank.

    Tuantuan smelled the unique aroma of "purified water", and immediately began to lick it eagerly. After Tuantuan finished drinking the "purified water" in the water tank, he seemed to be much more energetic immediately. Tuantuan also rubbed Cen Jingyan with his big head, and wagged his tail again.