Chapter 61

After parting from Fan Haoting and the others, Fan's motorcade continued along the national highway without stopping. Under the afternoon sun, the huge convoy finally left City A. According to the current speed, the small town close to City L can be reached when it gets dark.

    At this time, not far from City A, there was also a team rushing towards them. There are about eight or nine vehicles in this team, and most of the members in the vehicles are very happy.

    The man in the driver's seat was thinking about the full load of supplies in the rear compartment, and whistled excitedly. This time they went through a lot of danger, but they finally gained a lot.

    On the off-road vehicle leading the team, Luo Zhiming did not show much joy on his face.

    "Fan Haoting! The thunder-type power user you mentioned with a boy and a little girl, his name is Fan Haoting!?" When Luo Zhiming said the three words Fan Haoting, his expression suddenly turned ferocious.

    Before the apocalypse, Luo Zhiming had been in prison for nearly two years. He was an economic prisoner with a gentle appearance, but he really suffered a lot in a serious crime prison like Lanshan.

    After the apocalypse, Luo Zhiming awakened the powerful fire ability. With vicious schemes and cruel methods, he wantonly eradicated dissidents and recruited cronies, and finally became the boss of Lanshan Prison.    

 Even though Luo Zhiming has obtained the freedom and power he wanted, he will never forget how he was sent to prison in the first place. He just disclosed a few bids to Fan Haoting's cousin Fan Putai, and was sued by Fan Haoting for leaking the company's commercial secrets.  

   At that time, Fan Haoting had just taken over the Fan family, and Luo Zhiming also had his own thoughts. He was not sure whether Fan Haoting was qualified for the position. Therefore, Luo Zhiming has been in secret contact with Fan Putai, and sold some company information. In his opinion, these are no big deal, good birds perch on trees. If Fan Haoting is too weak, then he and Fan Putai can completely replace him.  

   It's just that Luo Zhiming underestimated Fan Haoting, he didn't expect him to be very capable at such a young age, and his methods are also very sophisticated. When Luo Zhiming reacted and wanted to turn to Fan Haoting again, it was already too late.

    Luo Zhiming also didn't expect Fan Haoting to be so ruthless, after all, he was an old man who followed Fan Haoting's elder brother, and Fan Haoting didn't miss the old feelings at all. And he will be transferred to Lanshan Heavy Offender Prison, there must be Fan Haoting's handwriting in it.

    Luo Zhiming thought angrily, Fan Haoting... I must give you back the pain I have suffered a thousand times.

    "Yes, his name is Fan Haoting. I heard about it later, so I found out that he is the president of the Fan Group." The middle-aged man sitting next to Luo Zhiming touched his empty left eye, and he said bitterly Said.

    If Qiu Yang and Meng Huihui were here, they would have recognized the middle-aged man in front of them right away. This man was Ge Zhongyuan who had disliked their burden before and then left alone.   

  It turned out that after Ge Zhongyuan and Qiu Yang parted ways, they turned to the forces of Lanshan Prison. Since Ge Zhongyuan lost one eye, his personality has become much gloomy. There are two things that he can't forget all the time, one is to seek revenge on Fan Haoting, and the other is that he is always thinking about the supplies in Zhengyang Square.