"By the way, you have also awakened an ability? What kind of ability?" Zhan Zhuoyu felt like he was about to suffocate at that moment.

"Thunder type." Fan Haoting didn't say much.

"Thunder type! Sounds so cool! Hey...why didn't I have the ability to awaken. Dawei has awakened the ability of the earth element, and Lao Bai also has the ability." Zhan Zhuoyu said enviously , "I don't know how my elder brother is doing. Will he also have supernatural powers?"

"Didn't your elder brother contact you?" Fan Haoting asked.

"I was able to get in touch a few days ago, but the mobile phone signal is very poor these two days, and I can't even hear it intermittently." Zhan Zhuoyu sighed.

"By the way, where did you come from?" Zhan Zhuoyu asked.

"K city." Fan Haoting said.

"K city?! It's so far away, how did you come here?" Zhan Zhuoyu asked in surprise.

Coming back from such a long distance, and bringing two of them with him seemed cumbersome at first glance. I think Fan Haoting really cared about that young man named Cen Jingyan.

Zhan Zhuoyu thought back to his little lover who was still in City A, and he had long forgotten about her when he was running for his life.

Sun Dawei, who was beside Zhan Zhuoyu, was thinking in his heart that the apocalypse was no different than before. It would take at least two or three days to get here from City K, plus the mutated animals and plants along the way.

Fan Haoting said that he has a lightning-type ability, but just now he faintly felt a strong coercion, which made him feel fear. And Fan Haoting and the three of them looked unharmed, and there was no doubt that Fan Haoting's abilities were powerful.

After Fan Haoting drove for a while, Sun Dawei offered to drive, and Fan Haoting did not refuse. He and Cen Jingyan got out of the car and changed seats with Zhan Zhuoyu. Zhan Zhuoyu sat in the co-pilot's seat, and Fan Haoting and Cen Jingyan sat in the back seat.

Cen Xiaoman felt sleepy after lunch, she leaned against Cen Jingyan to take a nap. Fan Haoting also asked Cen Jingyan to rest on his shoulder with his eyes closed.

The two cars drove relatively smoothly all the way, and the scenery on both sides of the road turned into farmland, which looked normal. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, without the harassment of the mutated plants, the journey became much faster. If there is no accident, he should be able to reach the suburbs of city b at night.

Seeing that he was getting closer to City B, Zhan Zhuoyu's mood became better and better. He intentionally got close to Cen Jingyan and talked a lot about Fan Haoting, and Cen Jingyan also found it interesting.

"Let me tell you, when I was studying, Fan Haoting was very good at fighting, and he looked like he was not afraid of anything. In the past, only Brother Fan could suppress him." Zhan Zhuoyu turned around and said, "Now Fan Haoting has supernatural powers. , looks even more powerful than before."

Cen Jingyan's expression on his face read brightly: Amazing! In the eyes of a good student like Cen Jingyan, fighting and rebellious things are really exciting.