Christmas Morning

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Sorry if it's shit but it's christmas ahaha

Summary: Y/n gets woken up to Hailee excited for christmas and they open their presents together!

Also, your present will come out later today <3

Hope you all have a good christmas day! <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

I stir awake to tapping all over my back, I groan, lying on my stomach and feeling my girlfriend straddle my lower back.

"Baby." She longs out, I shake my head. "Yes, come on! Please, it's Christmas!" She tells me, excitedly. "I wanna go see my presents— I want you to see yours!" She adds, tapping my back repeatedly.

"And I want sleep."

"Ugh, but I gave you until the time I promised." She replies, from the way her voice I can tell she's pouting.

"What time is it?" I ask, sitting up and trying to open my eyes but the bright light of the alarm clock blinds me, I shoot my head in the other direction, groaning.

"Uh... s—six... thirty..." I hear her say,

"Oh, my god—"

"Oh, come on! I'm excited! It's Christmas!" She exclaims excitedly, I shake my head, digging my head into my pillow.

***

I feel my arm being thrown around and Hailee jumping on the bed,

"Come on! I gave you ten minutes! Wake up!" She exclaims in my ear, I move my head away from her and turn on my back, blinking repeatedly as I try to wake myself up. I feel her kiss all around my face, her breath minty. Letting me know she brushed her teeth. "Baby, please. I'll do anything." She pleads, whining in my ear. I sit up, kissing her neck, leaving multiple kisses down her neck. She smiles, gripping my hair. "That woke you."

"Hm-hm." I agree, nodding my head. I pull away and stand up, her legs around my waist and she clings onto me. I head into the bathroom and I sit her on the counter, I turn the light on and grab my toothbrush, putting toothpaste on it and begin to brush my teeth thoroughly.

I've always had a fear about my teeth being fucked up because of how bad my parents were at hygiene and with taking care of themselves since I had to take care of them.

As I brush my teeth, Hailee's telling me the plan for today.

"So, after we open our presents, I was thinking that we could order some pancakes and eat, spend time with Martini and Brando, we can then feed and give them water, then go for a walk— actually, let's switch it, we'll go for a walk then feed them and give them for water, then I should probably go see my mom and dad and give them their gifts. I'll give Griffin his as well, then I think we could watch a couple of movies, get ready and go to the family dinner. Then after that, we're free to whatever." She explains to me, I nod my head along with what she says,

"Sounds good." I agree, smiling. I continue to brush my teeth as Hailee talks, guessing what she's getting for christmas. I soon finish up, cleaning my toothbrush and washing my face. Hailee hands me a towel and I pat it down over my face. "Thanks." I mumble,

"No problem." She replies, I fold it over and set it down, putting a hoodie on and we stand at the top of the stairs, Martini and Brando coming and running around our feet. I place a kiss on Brando's head and pet his fur, while Martini is in Hailee's arms. I pick Brando up, holding him close to me.