⚠️Wanted and Desired 12⚠️

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Part 12!!

I'm excited for this one...

⚠️TW⚠️: Abuse

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailee's POV:

***

I walk out of the bookstore, smiling as I hold onto the door, letting my dad leave. I let the door shut and turn around to see that across the street was Katie on a run, wearing shorts, holding her walkman and having headphones over her ears. I watch as she crosses the road and beginning to pick up more speed which is kinda odd. She normally goes on jogs not proper runs unless she's really stressed.

"Haiz, you okay?" I hear my dad ask me, I snap my head toward him and see him looking over at where I was just looking. "Is that her— wait... is that Castillo's daughter?" He asks me, I nod my head, looking down at the ground as I walk ahead, beginning to make my way home and hear him begin to follow me. "You never said it was her, I knew there was something going on between you two." He tells me, excitedly. I offer a smile, but I knew that it was one of those sad smiles that you give to try be polite. It's all I can manage at the moment. He wraps an arm around me, and we continue to head home. "I can take you to her house in an hour or two?" He suggests, I shake my head.

"Not worth it, she probably hates me now, Dad." I remind him, he goes to speak but I feel a sudden burst of anger. "No, I know that you have great advice, but I don't want that! I just want to—to tell her that I love her, but I messed it up, didn't I? Just like I mess everything up. I try to be good for her and prove to her friends that I'm worth waiting for and that I actually do like her just for them to turn their back on one mistake that I made? It's fucking ridiculous." I shout to him, seeing him stare me down, quietly. Him not saying a word. He offers me a sad smile and removes his arm around me, moving his hand out, alerting me that he wants me to continue to walk home. I sigh and look down, continuing to walk home.

*****

I walk into school, noticing a lot of eyes on me for some reason. I look around confused and turn around, walking backwards as I glance around the canteen to see quite a lot of people staring at me. What's going on? I turn back around and let out a small scream as I see Angel randomly in front of me.

"Fucking hell." I let out, resting my hand over my heart.

"Where is she?" Angel asks me, I look at her confused. Leaning my head forward. I literally just woke up 15 minutes ago, I'm not in the mood for questions at all.

"Who?" I ask her, yawning.

"Katie. Who else?" Angel angrily asks me, I shrug.

"I don't know." I let out, she scoffs.

"Of course, you don't know." She tells me, stepping closer as she glares at me up and down. Fuck off.

"Hey, fuck off." I tell her, pushing her away from me.

"Hey, what the fuck?" She asks me, storming toward me and pushing me yet I hit her arms away and see Angel goes to hit me, but I dodge it and go to push her but feel arms wrap around my waist, feeling myself get pulled back. Knowing who this is already. I get myself out of her grip, pushing her away. Feeling my wrists being grabbed. I nudge her back, yet nothing happens, and she pushes me against the lockers nearby.

"Calm, now?" I hear Katie's voice ask me,

"I'd be calm if you let me go." I reply to her, I feel her body press further against me. She leans down. I look over at her. Seeing her face for what feels like forever, feeling like I finally had a breath of fresh air.