Wanted and Desired 4

A/N: Hailee x Reader

PART 4! WOOOO!

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS ONE AND SINCE THIS IS BASED ON MY NOVEL, I FEEL THE NEED TO TELL YOU ALL THAT I'M AT PAGE 90 RIGHT NOW AND NORMALLY I GIVE UP BY PAGE 20 OR 30 BUT I'VE STUCK WITH THIS AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kathleen's POV:

"W—? We haven't scheduled any revision together, have we?" I ask her, she shakes her head. Her eyes staring into mines as I can notice some excitement in her eyes, what has she got planned?

"No, but! I have one thing that I need to talk to you about." She expresses to me; I nod my head and glance to see if Nancy is lurking around close-by. I move out of the way,

"Um, come in, come in. Everyone's gone, I believe." I express to her, she nods her head and welcomes herself in, I shut the door then move behind her and take her jacket off for her.

"Oh, thank you, Katie." Hailee thanks me, I shrug lightly as I see her turn to me once her jacket was off.

"It's fine. Just the polite thing to do." I express to her, setting the jacket on the stand and I turn back to her. "Um, would you like a sit down?" I ask her, pointing toward the living room. She nods her head,

"I'd like that." She chuckles out, we head toward the living room, I sit down, and she sits beside me, looking over at me.

"What was it you wanted to talk to me about?" I ask her, her eyes light up for a moment before she moves closer toward me, I glance at how close she moves toward me. I go to speak but Hailee just manages to speak before I do.

"I heard – from a special someone – that you are tutoring other people." She says in a surprised tone, I nod my head lightly. "Who?"

"Oh, just... um... people who need... help, I, um, I signed up to help out, so people just come up and ask for tutoring." I explain to her, it was my way of making money as I charge 15 dollars per person. You may be wondering that it might not be good enough, but hey, with the amount of people I've taught over the course of two years. It's made a great start. Means I don't have to use daddies money, mostly so people can't say that I just spend my dad's money. I save up, and I spend. Sometimes. But I'm just like everyone else, maybe a little more logical than emotional but hey, it works for me. Maybe not everyone though.

"Ah," She hums out, "well, I know what I want my reward to be now." She informs me, my eyes widen at this.

"R—Reward? But..." I let out a small laugh, "we settled on if you pass." I express to her, "You know? And get better than 73—"

"I got better than 73." She tells me as if I was supposed to know this information, "I did a lot better." She adds, her voice lowering slightly as her eyes continue to fix into mines, I take a sharp breath in before looking down at the ground. This could either be really good, or really, really bad.

"Okay, then. What'd you get?" I ask her, looking over toward her.

"91." She answers before pulling out her paper and showing me, I take it from her and look at it in surprise. I look over her answers and see that she did really well, hmm. I'm really proud of her, she's made a lot of improvement.

"Wow." I let out,

"Looks like I am smart somehow." She chuckles out, I grin at this before turning to her.

"Hailee, this... this is amazing." I say to her, handing it back to her. She grins proudly, before putting it down on the table and she moves to sitting on my lap, I look at her confused and she cups my face.