Difficult Situation

A/N: Kate x Reader

Requested by: -Crecrxzy

Summary: The end of TASM 2. IGVJEIGBERBHOI I'M SO SCARED

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

I web around the clocktower until I get to the top and try to shoot at the glider but miss, I groan at this as my supposed best friend, Harry, has now turned into a murder and he has Kate, I'm panicking and worrying as I don't want anything to happen to her. I try again yet fail. I groan at this,

"Harry, stop this right now!" I shout to him, pleading. "Harry, please, please! If you really cared you would set her down! Please just set her down." I shout to him, on the verge of tears,

"Harry..." I hear Kate say to him,

"Harry is dead!" He snarls at her,

"Harry, this is between you and me. You want a fight?" I shout to him, he looks down at me, tilting his head in intriguement. "Fight me! Let her go!" I continue on to say, I see him mutter something and he drops Kate. I jump up and reach my arms out, catching her and when we start to fall, I hold her tightly toward me as we continuously spin around, I shoot a web and make it so the impact is on me and not Kate, I cover her head and she tucks her head into my neck as we crash into the glass and we land on one of the bars going across the way, Kate's panting; trying to calm her breathing down which was fine as I know how scary this must be for her. "You okay?" I ask her, holding her tightly as I don't want to let her go but I do want her out of here. 

"Mm-mm." She tells me, shaking her head. I hear some clatter and we both turn to see an explosion, I cover her and it explodes, her falling, I web her hand. 

"I got you! I got you, Kate, let me just..." I web her onto one of the gears, "just stay there, everything's gonna be okay." I try to assure her, my Spidey-senses start and I jump out of the way and see Harry flying toward me but missing, I web one of the spikes before moving again and start to web all around the place and connect them for a safe landing. I need to prepare for when this is over and he or I don't fall to our death's as that would be scary. I wall-run before jumping onto the other wall, bringing a web with me. I web up and quickly turn back, landing on Harry, sending him left and right hooks. I go to web to a safer place but he moves us back and my back crushes against the wall. He quickly moves forward and I kick him before he can try to move back into me and jump out of the way, webbing around and kicking him right in the face. His face hits against a pole on the way down before landing and knocking himself out. I look to see where Kate is and see that the Glider has broken the gear that she was on and quickly web her hand, stopping her from falling. "I got you! I got you, I'm pulling you up, hold on tight, Kate. Hold on tight for me." I shout to her, starting to pull her up and pulling the webs closer and closer toward me. Once again, my Spidey-senses come in and I feel myself get pushed toward a wall and choked; I look to see Harry and groan and he smashes me onto a gear, I hear a scream from Kate and dodge one of Harry's punches, checking and she isn't falling. She's still holding on. Okay, we're good. Harry kicks the hand down that has me holding onto Kate. The gear moves and I hear Kate let out another scream, he pulls out some sort've knife but I headbutt him and push his face back. He moves my hand away and I begin to headbutt him twice, he falls back but when he turns to me; he smiles widely and lets out an evil cackle. "Uh-oh—" He goes to attack me but I web his hand back and his other hand grasps my neck, I web a gear and wrap it around his neck then it starts to move starting to choke Harry. I glance back and see that the web is gonna break if the gear moves even a slither more. It goes to move but I move my foot in between and stop it. I let out a scream out of pain and try to continue to stop it from breaking. It starts to clank and jolt, wanting to move but my leg stopping it from moving as I continue to try and hold Harry in a choke.