Hook up gone wrong

A/N: Emily Junk x Reader

Summary: Emily and Y/n are best friends and when they are helping each other, they quickly realise that there is something there and it leads to multiple make out sessions but never more as Emily hasn't had her first time yet. However, when things start to get a little serious, things escalate and someone ends up hurt.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's POV:

I'm lying down on my bed while Y/n is sitting up with her laptop in her lap, trying to find a beat for a song that I'm in the process of writing.

"How's it coming along?" She asks me softly, I look over at her and she notices my sad look, she removes her laptop from her and pats her lap. I rest my head on her lap and she runs her hand through my hair, "What's wrong, Em? Struggling to write?" She asks, I nod my head.

"I'm struggling with everything going on." I express to her,

"Everything going on?" Y/n questions with an eyebrow raise. "What's going on?"

"Just..." I sigh, "classes are being stressful and, I sorta just miss being in a relationship and the hooking up part." I express to her, shyly. She nods her head as she looks at me, un-judgingly.

"I feel the same." She expresses to me, I look up at her and she offers a smile before looking over at her laptop.

"You do?" I ask her, she pauses for a moment before turning back to me and nods her head.

"Yeah." She admits, softly. Running her hand through my hair. I sit up and turn to her,

"What're you gonna do?" I ask her, leaning my back against the wall next to her, she shrugs lightly.

"I'm not sure..." She admits, sheepishly. "what do you think I should do?" She asks me, I think for a moment before shrugging lightly.

"I don't know, I guess... find—" I pause, having an idea. Y/n looks at me confused and sceptical.

"Find...?" She longs out, waiting for me to continue as her head dips lower a little bit. I turn to her and smile widely.

"I have an idea." I tell her, she looks at me a little bit intrigued.

"Spill." She tells me, turning her entire body to me.

"What if... now, don't take this too—"

"Em—"

"Friends with benefits." I suggest, she looks at me in surprise. Before pointing between me and her,

"Us?"

"Yes." I answer, "It's perfect, no?" I ask her, she laughs at this.

"Us? Being friends with benefits?" She asks me, I nod my head lightly; she thinks for a moment and I can see how much she's debating this. I look at her hopeful as I'm not going to lie, I used to have a crush on her but that was old. I wouldn't get feelings for her again right. "Wait, you haven't had sex, right?"

"So?"

"Em, I'm not being your first time." She replies to me, I roll my eyes at this.

"It doesn't have to be sex, L/n. Plus, you'd be helping me." I tell her, she raises an eyebrow at this and tilts her head a little to the side.

"And how would I be helping you?"

"Cause, I don't know if I'm a good kisser or not so you'll help me."