"Cheater!"

A/N: Emily Junk x Reader

Requested by: jbmarvel007

Summary: Benji asks Emily out and Y/n grows super jealous until both Y/n and Emily find him kissing another girl where Y/n comforts her.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

I'm in my room, chilling on my phone when I hear Beca call on me. I groan at this,

"Come on, Y/n! You too!" I hear her shout, I crawl toward the end of the bed and when I go to move my leg, I hit something over that wraps around my leg and causes me to fall over, I groan at this and hear the door open,

"The hell is hap—? What happened?" I hear the sweet voice of Emily Junk, I look up and she helps me stand and helps the cable untangle from my leg, "Are you okay?" She asks me, I nod my head.

"Yeah! Yeah, I'm okay. Stupid thing." I express to her, she nods her head,

"Yeah..." She laughs out, "um, let's go before Beca comes in and starts shouting at us." She explains heading out, I follow behind her and shut the door behind me. We both head downstairs and go into the living room, I see everyone on the couch. I never get a couch seat! I walk over to the single chair,

"Ooh!" Stacey gets up from her seat and sits down on my lap, "This is better." She grins out, I shake my head at this, dismissing it with a light laugh. She always does this, flirts with me or sits on my lap, or does literally anything flirtatious which will lead too:

"Did you even ask if that was okay?" Emily asks her, sounding a little bitter.

"If you wanted to sit on my lap, you should've said so, Junk." I tell her, she blushes at this and turns her head away. I grin at this and see Stacey smiling at me, giving me the thumbs up. She knows about my crush on Emily and always tries to get her angry and that so happens to be by being more touchy-feely. She was more touchy toward me before she found out but now it's just extra.

"Okay! We've been invited to a party! We leave in an hour! I want everyone to stay safe and—"

"Chlo." Amy butts in, we all look over at her, "Can I do crystal meth—? Eh, I better not." She retracts, I snicker at this but feel Stacey hit my shoulder.

"Stop, it's not funny." She tells me,

"What? It's funny." I rebuttal, she shakes her head and sighs, beckoning me away. I laugh at this and look toward Amy who so happens to be beside Emily who looks a little angry. I look over at Amy who sends me a wink, I chuckle at this and Beca clicks her fingers.

"Guys, focus up." Beca says to us, we all turn to her and I feel Stacey moving about on my lap. I look over at her and she's just smiling at me.

"Stop it." I tell her, quietly.

"I'm not doing anything!" She denies before sending me a wink, I scoff at this and everyone starts getting up and getting dressed while Stacey doesn't move. I poke at her sides making her laugh and scurry away, I stand up and when I head out the room, I feel someone hug me from the side; I jump at this and turn to see Emily.

"Emily, hi." I grin at this, wrapping my arm around her.

"Hi." She grins out, "What do you think you're gonna wear for the party?" She asks me, I shrug at this.

"Oh, I—I don't know. Maybe just a shirt, flannel, jeans and hightops." I express to her, she nods her head at this.

"You'd look really good in that." She tells me, I grin at this.