"What're we gonna do?"

A/N: Nadine x Reader

Summary: Nadine is a loner, she's happier alone but when she meets the new girl who is socially awkward, likes getting to know people but not too many, reading, skateboarding, fixing cars, music lover, Nadine becomes intrigued and the more Nadine and Y/n talk, the more chemistry they realise they have.

Reader's G!P

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nadine's POV:

I'm walking down the corridor about to head to my first period class but when I get called to the office, I immediately groan, turning around and heading toward the office. I walk, lazily, taking my time and when I do arrive, I see a girl, nose-deep in a book with music in ears and smiling to herself. I shrug and walk past her, heading toward the office counter and I tap on the window. A worker walks open and slides open the window,

"Yes?" She asks me,

"I got called down here." I inform her, she nods her head and looks around the couple of notes she has one her desk,

"Oh, yeah, we have a new girl. Y/n L/n. She's just there." She says, pointing toward the girl that I saw who was reading, I glance at her and see her still deeply enticed with the book, I look over at the woman and she offers a small smile, "She's charming." She adds, before shutting the sliding door, I sigh and turn toward the girl. Walking over and standing in front of her, seeing her chuckle softly at the book. I glance somewhere imperceptibly, before looking back toward her. I move my hand in front of her, waving my hand. Nothing. I snap my finger and wave it over the book, seeing her eyes follow my hand; she smiles at me, pausing her music and putting the book away.

"Hey." I was not expecting that as her voice, I thought it'd be squeaky and annoying... but nope... low, sulky, raspy. A lot deeper than most guys here which they'll probably be jealous of her for.

"Hi." I greet her in reply, seeing her stand up— holy shit, I love her outfit. It's a white t-shirt tucked in, blue jeans that are cuffed at the end, white socks, black converse and a navy blue jacket that didn't make her frame look bigger or anything, it looked like a really nice jacket.

"Sorry." She apologises, "You ready?" She asks, putting her bag on and pointing toward the door that I came into the office from,

"Yeah... Yeah, sure. You got your timetable?"

"Yeah."

"Locker number?"

"Yeah."

"Locker password?"

"Got all of it."

"All of it?"

"All of it." She confirms, nodding her head as her hands fall to her side, where I notice her hands are... well... slender-like but in a good way, veiny and... well... the lesbians will love this one. I notice a skateboard between her back and the back of the bag that's strapped in.

"You skate?" I ask her, as I open the door, letting her go first. She nods her head, leaving the office and turning to me, taking a few steps back before waiting for me and stopping.

"Yeah, just a... spare time thing. I thought that if I started to read books, I might as well pick up on the things that the characters do so I could pick up multiple skills since... well... I gotta romanticize life somehow, so why not do cliche things?" She asks with a small chuckle at the end, looking over at me, I smile at her, nodding my head.

"That's really cool. So, uh, what've you got first and we can go to that department last." I ask her, she digs into her jacket pocket and opens it, handing it to me.