Fixing up Bishop

A/N: Kate Bishop x Reader

Requested by: sebstanisbae7

Thank you for the request <3

Summary: Kate comes back from a mission and Y/n helps her out with her cuts and bruises.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kate's POV:

I open the door, sighing in relief. I let my head fall to the side lightly, forcing my eyes shut for a moment while I shut the door with the back of my bow. I open my eyes and I see my beautiful girlfriend appearing from the kitchen.

"Hey, ba— Kathrine Elizabeth Bishop, what the hell happened to your face?" She asks me, beginning to rush toward me, helping me take off my bow from around me and taking my bag off; setting it against the wall and resting her hands on my cheeks, moving in front of me. I smile at her. "Are you okay? Was it a difficult mission?" She questions, I nod my head; wrapping my arms around her waist, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"M'yeah." I mumble in reply, she pouts, placing a kiss on my forehead before removing her hands from my cheeks and resting her hands under my hands, lifting them up to inspect the bruises and cuts. She looks closely, hissing slightly as she looks up at me.

"Let's get you cleaned up?" She suggests, "I have dinner ready and we can eat afterwards." She continues onto say, I feel my smile widen; feeling like weight has been lifted off of my shoulders, She takes hold of both my hands before releasing my left hand, making sure not to rest a finger over my cuts and bruises. We head into our room, and she shuts the door over; stopping Lucky from coming in as I don't think me being shirtless would be a pretty sight for him, that's for Y/n's eyes only anyway. "Have you got any cuts or bruises that you think might need to be attended to?" She asks me, I shrug.

"I'm not sure, can you check for me?" I ask her, she nods her head lightly and moves her hand away from my right hand and takes my t-shirt off gently for me. I see her begin to inspect me, making me blush as she looks very attractive while looking at me intently, making sure her eyes don't miss a single spot. "We good?" I question, hoping that I'm not so I can continue to see her look so adorable.

"I... don't think so. There's a few scrapes here and there, but we can patch you up and get you all healed." She assures me, placing a kiss on my cheek. Making me smile. She walks into the bathroom to get the medicine and whatever else she needs to sort me out, she's the pro while I just smile dumbly at her and send her the best doe eyes I can so she won't be upset with me being hurt. She comes back, setting whatever she had on the bed and points to the edge of our bed. "Can you sit there for me, my darling?" She asks me, sweetly. I immediately sit down, watching her grab whatever she needs and walk over to me, my eyes following her every movement. Feeling myself become all fuzzy and feeling my knees go all weak, so happy that I'm no longer standing up. "Now, you wanna tell me about your mission? I know how much you like talking about missions." She expresses to me, moving in front and resting her hand on my chest, moving me down a little bit; I use my forearms and lean back, using my forearms to keep me up. "Thanks." She mutters,

"No problem," I respond, before beginning to get into detail about the mission, "I'm not gonna lie, I really thought we were a goner! I really did. I mean, we were being hunted down and there were so many people on so many floors— I still do not understand why someone decided it would be okay to build a 23 story building and then decided that the elevator wouldn't work! Why on earth would someone make me go up a 23 story, just to get to the roof where we quite clearly could've just went onto another building that had a working elevator and move from one to the other! I suggested it to Clint, but you know him. Stick the plan. I had to climb 23 flights of stairs and I do not ever want to do that again— well, 24 flights of stairs since there was a flight of stairs to get onto the roof." I complain to her, making her laugh, she takes my hand and sits me up as she had put some sort've cream that'll help the scrapes on my sides. She cups my chin, moving my head to the left slightly and tilting it sideways.