The Boss and The Protégé

A/N: Kate x Reader

Summary: Y/n being done when Kate tries to teach her.

This is more just funny mini-oneshots lmao, enjoy loves <3

INSPO: Wynonna Earp

HERE WE GO!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

Me and Kate are checking out a body, as we're supposed to find something out.

"So, what're we looking for?" I ask her, she looks over at me and looks at me hesitantly.

"I, uh... I don't know." She replies to me, I chuckle at this and go to speak up.

"Did a number, huh?" We hear someone say, we both scream, turning around.

"My god!" Kate lets out, resting her hand on her chest.

"Dude! This is a morgue! Wear a bell... or something!" I exclaim, in anger. Feeling my heart beat against my chest, I rest against the table making it move back, causing me to start to fall. "AH—!" I let out, falling to the ground. "I'm fine." I groan out, holding my head in pain.

*****

I see Kate shoot an arrow that goes into the guys shoulder, I snicker at this.

"Listen, I don't wanna get technical but that looked like interference to me." I joke, trying to make Kate laugh. She grabs a gun and points it at me,

"Stop talking." She tells me off, I roll my eyes at this. She turns back.

"Is it just me or are you lacking some Vitamin V?" I joke, making myself laugh. "Oh—! Unless you like Vitamin D?" I say, jokingly. I give myself a high five then turn to her, asking for one.

"Vitamin V? What's that?" She asks me, I giggle at this, lightly. Waiting for her to give me a high five back yet she doesn't give me one. How dare she leave me hanging.

"You're joking, right?" I ask her, hoping that she's not being serious as I'm not trying to explain a dirty joke to a literal player. Who is also my boss. She turns to me sternly, "You're serious?" I ask her, she nods her head before turning back to see if anyone else had came out of the building. "It's— yeah, no, never mind." I say, shaking my head lightly and just grinning to myself.

*****

Me and Kate are training right now and normally she always wins, I hate how she always wins, it's so annoying. We're wearing MMA gloves. She goes for a punch but I quickly dodge it and hit her stomach then right hook to the face while moving out the way. She quickly moves back. Retreating. I don't move forward as I don't wanna be too cocky. She kicks me in the stomach, then hits me in the face. I fall to the ground. She wraps her legs around my neck.

"I came in this way, I'm not trying to go back in!" I groan out, managing to shuffle out of it then as she quickly stands up, I swipe her feet. Making her fall to the ground first. I gasp at this before letting out a scream, causing Kate to scream. "I won!" I scream out, before laughing. "HA! HA! Say my name, bitch!" I say, dancing as I move away from her so she can't sneak attack me. I dance around.

"What is happening?" I hear Yelena ask me and Kate, I turn toward her.

"I won!" I exclaim, Yelena gasps and starts to jog toward me,

"I'm so proud of you." She grins out, hugging me and kissing all around my face. I smile widely at this. "Good job, baby girl." She cheers me on, I smile widely at this and Kate gets up.