How to play the drums 101

A/N: Emily Junk x Reader

Requested by: -Crecrxzy

Summary: Y/n teaches Emily how to play the drums.

FLUFF AGAIN!

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

I'm really excited as my best friend, Emily Junk, is coming over to my home-studio that's in the room across from my bedroom. I really enjoy making music as well as playing the drums and we're gonna be working on music as she's working on this song and I offered to help her as... well... okay, listen, I sorta have a crush on her but she's my best friend and I don't know if that cancel's me out as an option for her.

But I hope it doesn't, I hope it works out for me and If I make my move— well, a move then I think I'll be okay, right? Well... that's the plan. I hear a knock on my door and turn around to see my older sister, Lexi.

"Hey, weirdo. What're you doing?" She asks me, walking over and looking around the room.

"Oh, just setting a few things up. My friend's coming over and we're gonna work on music." I explain to her, I don't hear anything from her and when I look over; she's looking over at me suspiciously. "What?" I ask her,

"Wearing that?" She asks me, I look down at my clothing to see that I'm still in my pyjama's.

"I—I'll change." I explain to her,

"Okay, just make sure it's not too much. I know that girls like that." She tells me, before putting her hand out for a high five, I look at her confused.

"How—?"

"Older sister instincts. I'm assuming this is Emily?" Lexi asks me, nudging me. I nudge her back making her laugh, "Do you love her?" She teases me before nudging me lightly, "You in love?" She asks me as if she's talking to a baby. I laugh at this,

"Shut up." I tell her, 

"Eh, I'd rather not."

"Bitch." I call her and hit her arm, making her laugh. She takes a sip of her drink and looks around the room.

"So, you're working on a song? Together?" She asks me, I nod my head at this as I set up the DJ board and sign in on my laptop and get everything ready to test vocals. 

"Can you go over to the laptop and see if it's good while I do a test for the Microphone? Just to make sure?" I ask her, she nods her head and walks over to the laptop while I head over to the Microphone and put my headphones on, "Can you play the first beat that comes up?" I ask her, she does a few things before looking at me and saying something but I can't hear her. I take the headphones off,

"...can't find what I'm doing." She tells me, I roll my eyes at this and walk over, I do it myself and set it all up. Showing Lexi how to do it as I know that she'll listen, especially when it comes to music as I know how interested she is in music and how it works. "This is so cool." She says to me, smiling widely. I grin at this and put the headphones on then give her the thumbs up, she presses the space bar and music starts playing, I hum a little bit and can hear it; it sounds perfect, great! One less thing to worry about. Now, I just gotta get dressed. I take the headphones off and she stops the music, I delete what I did as it was un-important. 

"Okay, thanks for helping me." I thank Lexi, she shrugs lightly.

"Eh, it's fine." She dismisses, "Have fun with your little... friend..." She grins out, looking at me as if she had a plan. Before quickly leaving the room, I groan at this and just decide to head into my room and get dressed, brush my hair, brush my teeth. Put some clean clothes on. Try to at least look somewhat decent. I settle on a White t-shirt with blue baggy jeans, high top vans - cause I know that we're gonna go get food - and to throw over the white t-shirt, a light blue shacket as it's comfy as hell and oversized as hell but very comfy, I'll probably swap it out later though for a zip-up or something. I don't know but I do like the outfit that I have right now, very stylish.