Mind controlled 2

A/N: Kate Bishop x Reader

Requested by: meems03

Summary: Y/n is recovering from the injuries and trauma of being mind controlled, feeling bad while Kate takes care of her.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kate's POV:

We arrive at the compound and I open the door, turning around and offering a hand for Y/n, she takes it and hisses as I help her out of the car, she forces her eyes shut, breathing heavily as her chest rises and falls with the amount of pain that she's in,

"You okay?" I ask her, worriedly, she shakes her head and slowly falls to her feet,

"Just... Just give me a second, I just... shit, I need to catch my breath." She expresses to me, I shake my head lightly.

"No, come on, we're almost there. I promise. After that you can catch your breath for as long as you want." I assure her, kneeling down in front of her, she lets out a small sob, shaking her head. "I know it hurts, I know, Y—Yelena, help me! Please." I plead with her, seeing Yelena rush around and see her on the ground, Y/n whimpers at this and begins to move toward Yelena, "That's right, everything's okay." Y/n lets out a small sob as Yelena wraps her arms around her and shushes her, moving back and forth, helping Y/n fall fast asleep in seconds, she places a kiss on her forehead.

"I say we move her in her sleep." Yelena informs me, whispering, I nod my head lightly and place a kiss on her cheek, hoping that she is gonna be okay.

*****

Y/n's POV:

"Please, I...I didn't steal anything." I sob out, shaking my head as the weight of some man on top of me, continues to shout for stealing something from him.

"Well then... how come you have what I put him my safe!" He shouts in my face, I let out a small sob, shaking my head.

"I—I don't know—!"

"Don't lie!" He shouts in my face, I sob at this,

"Please..." I long out, sobbing as I continue to shake my head, he holds my arms to the side and continues to stare at me angrily.

"Tom!" I hear someone shout, I look to the side and see a regularly tall-man, with curly hair, a bit of a beard, his posture was a lot better than you'd see.

"What is it?!" Tom shouts at the man, I flinch at this, heavily shaking as my heart is beating out of my chest at the moment, I force my eyes shut as I feel his eyes stare into me. My bottom lip quivering as I let out a small sob,

"There's... There's someone here to see you." The man responds quietly, Tom sighs.

"I will be right back, beautiful." He tells me, when I open my eyes he is inches away from me, smiling as he rests his hands on my face, as if he was going to kiss me, I turn my face away from him as I continue to feel my body shake. Tom leaves and the man who came into the room walks toward me, he tilts his head.

"Well, hello." He grins out, smiling widely. "My names Harrison, what's yours?" He asks me, I don't answer, I feel his weight on top of me and turn to him, feeling my eyes become way to heavy. "You not going to talk to me?" He asks me, I shake my head, whimpering lightly. "Oh... well, then, we don't accept that." He expresses to me, kissing my cheek, I let out a small whimper.