82

Chapter 82

    Zhao Qi fell into deep thought, consoling himself that no matter how ugly he is, he and Xiao Shiqing's cub is still ugly, and even babies are ugly when they are born. Take it easy, there may be surprises in the future.

    Jiang Dehai said cheerfully: "Look, Your Majesty, the little prince's eyebrows look like you."

    Zhao Qi said depressedly: "Where did she get her eyebrows—wait a minute," he just heard something, "You mean, A little prince?"

    "Yes, Your Majesty," Jiang Dehai said happily, "Although it is said that you are going to give birth to a princess, the one in the prime minister's arms is a genuine little prince!"

    Seeing Zhao Qi's eyes widen, Xiao Shiqing Said: "Calm down."

    However, Zhao Qi couldn't calm down at all.

    "No—I don't believe it, how could it be! It's obviously the princess's!" Zhao Qi spoke incoherently, "You show me."

    Xiao Shiqing silently opened the baby's swaddling clothes.

    Zhao Qi suffocated.

    What is this, this extra small dragon vein! Where is my little princess? Where did my little princess go!

    Zhao Qi looked at Xiao Shiqing, dumbfounded and aggrieved, "But, but I want a daughter!"

    Xiao Shiqing comforted him, "There will be."

    Zhao Qiyou complained: "It's so easy for you to say, anyway, it wasn't your birth. "

    Xiao Shiqing smiled, "Is that why you don't like the little prince?"

    "No," Zhao Qi looked at the sleeping little prince, and subconsciously lowered his voice, "It's just different from what I expected."

    He said to The premise of all the expectations and fantasies of Longdan is that Longdan is a princess, so there is the name "Mengmeng". He thought about wearing the most beautiful dress for Mengmeng, not repeating the same dress every day, and dressing her up like a little princess (oh, she was originally a princess of a country); Acting like a baby to him; when Mengmeng grows up, he will choose a perfect male god to be her son-in-law, and pass on the gene of beauty from generation to generation...

    However, with the extra "little dragon veins", all Zhao Xi's imagination turned into bubbles.

    Zhao Qi rubbed the little prince's cheek with his fingertips, sighed heavily, with a sad face.

    "Okay, don't think about it." Xiao Shiqing said, "You just gave birth, you are weak and need to rest." After

    talking for a while, Zhao Qi was really a little mentally weak after being stimulated again. He nodded, "Is brother accompanying me?"

    Xiao Shiqing bent his lips and smiled, the little emperor seemed to be a little clingy after giving birth. "Accompany." He returned the child to the wet nurse, fed Zhao Xi a bowl of jujube porridge himself, and then sat on the bedside to lull Zhao Xi to sleep.

    Zhao Qi held his hand under the quilt and fell into a deep sleep.

    Xiao Shiqing remained motionless until Xiao Songzi came to report: "Prime Minister..."

    Xiao Shiqing glanced at him, motioned to go out and said.

    "The Empress Dowager is coming," Xiao Songzi said, "Prime Minister, do you want to avoid it?"

    Xiao Shiqing said: "No need. I will go to pay my respects to the Empress Dowager, and you will guard the Emperor."

    As soon as the Empress Dowager Wen heard that Zhao Qi had given birth to a prince, she immediately rushed away Come here, she is hugging the little prince at the moment, smiling from ear to ear - if the little prince was given to Zhao Qisheng by a woman, she can smile even wider.