19

Chapter 19

    Zhao Qi became nervous. Is he finally going to see Zhao Tong who has the halo of the protagonist? !

    Unexpectedly, Jiang Dehai was taken aback, "The emperor wants to see Prince Huai?"

    Zhao Qi was also confused, "Who are you talking about?"

    "It is the fourth son of the Ninth Prince's family. The emperor used to love to have fun with him. In the past, every year on Longevity Day, the emperor eagerly hoped that he would bring you some weird things from the east."

    Rong Tang's shoulders relaxed. Zhao Qi was indifferent, "Oh, he."

    Jiang Dehai said that the fourth son of the Ninth Prince's family was named Zhao Qiao, Zhao Qi's cousin, and a good friend of the dog emperor. The fiefdom of the Nine Princes is in the east, close to Dongying. Zhao Qiao is very knowledgeable about the various illusions and secret medicines of Dongying. "Scattering", "Flame Burning Love"... In addition to delivering medicine, Zhao Qiao also sent him a lot of beauties. He even gave him a girl with curly hair and blue eyes before.

    Seeing Zhao Qi's expression, Jiang Dehai was even more confused: "Don't tell me the emperor doesn't want to see the Fourth Young Master?" Before

    Zhao Qi could answer, the eunuch guarding the gate came in and told him, "Your Majesty, the Fourth Young Master has arrived and is waiting outside the hall now."

    "So fast? Can he fly?"

    Rong Tang said: "If that's the case, I'll take my leave first."

    Zhao Xi stretched out Erkang's hand, "Wait—"

    Rong Tang paused, "Also, I'm I won't copy it for the emperor. For the sake of long-term success, please ask the emperor to practice more."

    "..." This is nothing, Xiao Shiqing can forget it, why did Rong Tang start to take care of him? !

    The eunuch asked: "Your Majesty, have you seen these four young masters or not?"

    Everyone came, and they couldn't be driven away. At least it was his cousin. "Let him in." Zhao Qi said.

    When Zhao Qiao entered the hall, he happened to pass by Rong Tang. Rong Tang didn't look sideways, but Zhao Qiao looked back at him a few more times. Zhao Qi coughed on purpose, he looked away, and saluted Zhao Qi with a smile on his face: "My brother greets the emperor."

    Zhao Qi said coldly: "Well, I'm back, and I moved quite quickly."

    "That's not true, my brother Even the palace went back to the palace, and rushed to the palace in a hurry, just to see the emperor. The emperor, I haven't seen you for a year, and you are much stronger than last year! Look at your complexion, your figure, you are simply a god! Ah—— "Zhao Qiao raised his hand to look as if he could not open his eyes under the dazzling light, "This dazzling light, I can no longer look directly at the holy face!

    " When farting, his expression was sincere, which made Zhao Qi dumbfounded, and he was considered a talent.

    "You are so good at talking, why don't you go to the inn to tell a story."

    Zhao Qiao said with a flattering smile: "What I tell the truth is true. In the eyes of my younger brother, the emperor will shine."

    "I think you will also shine, green Light." Zhao Qi sullenly said, "Stop talking nonsense with me, tell me, why are you in a hurry to enter the palace, what's the matter?"

    Zhao Qiao took a step closer, lowered his voice, and said, "Your Majesty, it seems that Young Master Rong has already passed away. Have you prostrated yourself under your dragon robe?"