80

Chapter 80

    This time Zhao Xi slept soundly, and Mengmeng was very kind to him, he didn't make trouble in his stomach, and he slept until dawn after a long time.

    When he woke up, Zhao Qi found himself lying in Xiao Shiqing's arms, his forehead against the other's chin. This was a very intimate gesture, so intimate that it was early in the morning, which made people bump into each other.

    Speaking of which, Zhao Qi used to sleep with Xiao Shiqing a lot before, but at that time he was not enlightened, in his opinion, sleeping with Xiao Shiqing was no different from sleeping with Xiao Songzi, but now...

    Zhao Qi raised his eyes, carefully After seeing the line of Xiao Shiqing's jaw, straight nose bridge, and piercing eyebrows, his deer not only bumped around, but also howled.

    A deep voice sounded from above: "Is the minister very good-looking."

    Asking this kind of question is also very shameless, Zhao Qi decided to give him face, "Good-looking-manchu civil and military, all the beauties in the world are not as good as the prime minister My lord is very beautiful ."

    Xiao Shiqing closed his eyes and smiled, hypocritically modest: "The emperor is absurd."

    Zhao Qi lay in Xiao Shiqing's arms for a while, and asked: "Have you finished reading the memorial?"

    "Yes." Like a

    small mountain Even if Xiao Shiqing came to approve the memorial, it would take at least one night. It seems that Xiao Shiqing barely slept last night, and went to the dragon bed after finishing the manuscript, and was very absent.

    "You continue to sleep," Zhao Qi said, "I'm going to pay my respects to my mother, and I will have breakfast with her by the way."

    Xiao Shiqing opened her eyes, and her deep eyes were even more elegant, "My coming to Xuchun Garden, don't let the Queen Mother I know."

    Zhao Qi got up from his side and said, "Brother, do you think I'm a fool—when will you return to the Prime Minister's Mansion?"

    Xiao Shiqing curled his lips in satisfaction, "I won't return."

    "Ah?"

    "The emperor may wish the golden house Zangjiao?"

    Zhao Qi turned to look at him. Xiao Shiqing was lying sideways on the bed, with long hair scattered, and a slender figure, lazy yet dignified, with a very "primary" appearance. If it wasn't for him being the one with the big belly, Zhao Qi really felt like he had met Empress Xiao last night.

    "Then you have to hide it well, and don't be discovered by others." Zhao Qi urged.

    Xiao Shiqing nodded lightly, "Okay. The emperor first apologized before delegating power after seeing the queen mother, remember."

    Zhao Qi was a little worried, "Are we really going to take the initiative to provoke party disputes? What if we play with firecrackers? Do it."

    "No," Xiao Shiqing said, "I never miss a shot."

    Xiao Songzi and Jiang Dehai came in to wait for Zhao Qi to wash and change clothes, and saw a big living person emerging from the bed tent, and asked cautiously: "Your Majesty, what's inside?" This person is..."

    Zhao Qi put on a cloak that covered his stomach, and said, "Queen Xiao." The

    two looked at each other, blurred with horror.

    When he arrived at Empress Dowager Wen's residence, Empress Dowager Wen still had no good looks towards him. According to what Xiao Shiqing said, Zhao Qi sincerely apologized in various ways, and said that it was really difficult for him to deal with government affairs with his stomach upright, and hoped that his grandfather Wen Guogong would be invited out of the mountain to control the overall situation of the cabinet.