31

Chapter 31

    When Zhao Qi returned to Haiyan Palace, an eunuch brought warm water to wash his hands immediately. Zhao Qi noticed that the eunuch at Duan Shui Basin was always peeking at him intentionally or unintentionally, so he asked, "Is there something on my face?" The

    little eunuch lowered his eyes hastily, "The emperor is very powerful, and his blessings are profound. I see you. I can’t help but look at it a few more times, trying to save some blessings.”

    Zhao Qi rubbed his chin in the mirror, “I’m really very powerful, hahahahahaha.” After

    Zhao Qi washed his hands, the little eunuch held The water basin retreated, and then slipped out of the Haiyan Palace while no one was paying attention.

    Outside Mingcui Palace, a court lady named Fu Die was pacing back and forth anxiously. Seeing the little eunuch coming, he seemed to see a life-saving straw, and rushed to meet him, "Xiao Xiazi, you are here!"

    Xiao Xiazi whispered: "What's going on? Why did the emperor return to the palace well?!"

    Fu Die: "I don't know either! My young master clearly followed what you said, he ate the Sauvignon Blanc that can make a man pregnant, and put No. 2 in the pastry for the emperor to eat. But the emperor didn't respond at all. On the contrary, it was my young master who fell ill as soon as he came back, with persistent high fever, and..." The little maid blushed, "Still grabbing me to do that with me, luckily I ran fast, otherwise I would have given the emperor Are you wearing a cuckold?"

    Xiao Xiazi murmured: "It shouldn't be, how could it be like this..."

    Fudie: "Not to mention, the young master is still sick, what should we do - ask the imperial physician?"

    Xiao Xiazi He shouted: "No way! Let the imperial physician come and see, if the imperial physician finds out the clue, wouldn't it mean that you stole the medicine!"

    Fu Die's eyes turned red, "Then what should I do?"

    "What can I do, "Xiao Xiazi said angrily, "Hold it, it will pass after a while."

    Fu Die cried and said: "Sure enough, I shouldn't take such unknown medicines. It's good now, I can't save my life, what else is going to happen? Dragon species..."

    Xiao Xiazi said impatiently: "You know how to cry when you cry and cry, and crying can solve the problem?! You go back to take care of your son first. I sneaked out. If I don't come back, I will make people suspicious."

    Mingcui Palace made a fuss. At night, it didn't attract anyone's attention. After all, Jiang Bao'er is just an unfavored male favourite, he doesn't even have a decent position, and now the whole palace is busy working on the Longevity Festival, who has the leisure to care about his life and death.

    In April, the weather was completely warm, and Rong Tang lay on the bed for half a month, his body obviously improved a lot, and his face also turned red. Although Zhao Qi didn't go to see him, he asked about his condition every day. After learning that he could get out of bed and walk around, he ate half a bowl of rice to celebrate him.

    The day before the Longevity Festival, the Shangyi Supervisor sent a brand-new court dress, and Jiang Dehai helped Zhao Qi try it on. The bright yellow dragon robe symbolizes the ultimate nobility, and the nine majestic dragons are lifelike. But once it was worn on Zhao Qi's body, it seemed to have no effect except to make his skin fairer.

    Zhao Qi couldn't help sighing: "I still lack the majesty of the emperor. I think the prime minister's official uniform looks more domineering than my dragon robe, so why not make the dragon robe black in the future."