36

Chapter 36

    Being hugged by Rong Tang like this, Zhao Qi's whole body tensed up, and his head was steaming.

    This is not the first intimate contact between the two, Zhao Qi was forced by Rong Tang several times, and even the dragon egg was almost crushed. But before last night, no matter how close he and Rong Tang were, he had never felt the same way as now. Originally, everyone is a man, and I have everything on you, touching and touching it is the same as when he was fighting with his good buddies before, it's no big deal.

    But because of last night, everything changed. He is no longer the carefree, happy little straight guy he used to be, he is a guy who has slept with the same sex, and the process of sleeping is painful and refreshing... Poor boy. As soon as he thought that Rong Tang might be the one who made him both painful and happy, he couldn't look directly at that face with a fairy face.

    Zhao Qi cried violently in his heart: Ah, could it be that he is no longer worthy of the word "straight man"?

    Before Zhao Qi's response, Rong Tang's hand increased the strength, "Zhao Qi?"

    Zhao Qi barely maintained his composure, "I'm afraid not."

    Rong Tang: "?"

    "I am the king of a country, every day I have to see so many ministers every day, how can I only look at you." Zhao Xi said, "Unless you and I are stranded on a deserted island, there is no one else on the island except us."

    Rong Tang smiled lightly, "That's pretty good."

    Zhao Qi didn't know what to do.     He really couldn't bear this ambiguous and specious atmosphere, so he mustered up the courage to turn around, met Rongtang's faint eyes , and said,

    " Rongtang."

Too much, I don't remember many things clearly. I didn't do anything to you, did I?"

    "..." I

    don't know if it was Zhao Qi's illusion, but he actually felt that Rong Tang was a little shy?

    Rong Tang coughed lightly, "You called my name, and then I..." His eyes fell on Zhao Qi's lips, "I didn't expect to bite so hard, logically it wouldn't happen, sorry."

    Zhao Qi subconsciously covered his mouth. Sure enough, he guessed right, his mouth was bitten by Rong Tang. It's over, Rong Tang's fairy king in his heart is about to collapse - how can a fairy man bite someone!

    Rong Tang seemed to find Zhao Qi's reaction very amusing, his eyes were stained with a smile, "It's because I'm inexperienced, I won't do it in the future."

    Zhao Qi weakly supported the table, "Yes, there is no future." Last night's He will never make a mistake a second time. "Then after you bit me, what else did you do to me... Is there that one?"

    Rong Tang frowned lightly, "Which one?" The

    sentence "Did you go to me?" stuck in Zhao Qi's throat, and he held back His face turned red, but he still couldn't ask.

    Zhao Qi chose to give up, and changed his words: "Someone saw you having a private meeting with Duke Huai in the Imperial Garden."

    Rong Tang's face changed slightly.

    "What did you all say?" Without waiting for Rong Tang's answer, Zhao Qi continued, "Actually, I know it even if you don't tell me. Duke Huai has always wanted to save you from the palace, and yesterday was probably an old story."

    Rong Tang did n't say anything. Denied, "There were so many people at the palace banquet, he asked me to pretend to be his entourage, and took the opportunity to sneak out of the palace."