43

Chapter 43

    Rong Tang's complexion has indeed improved a lot, there is blood on his lips, and his cheeks are not as gray and sunken as before. Zhao Qi was happy for him from the bottom of his heart, and the smile on his lips couldn't stop, "I came to the harem to stroll around, and I stopped by to see you."

    Rong Tang asked, "Who is it that didn't stop by?"

    Zhao Qi was opposite him Sit down, "No, I'm here to catch the thief."

    Rong Tang clamped Heizi's fingertips and said, "Thief?"

    Now that Zhao Qi has confirmed that He Changzhou is a dog man, he naturally ruled out the suspicion on Rong Tang. . Let's just say, Rong Tang, who is like a fairy, must be upright and reserved in bed, and he will never utter obscenities such as "separate legs" and "splash water".

    Now that Rong Tang was no longer suspected, he would definitely not be the one who stole the medicine. Zhao Xi was unprepared and asked Jiang Dehai to tell Rong Tang the case of missing medicine in Yonghua Palace.

    "The slaves were ordered to search all over the palace, but they didn't find the stolen Sauvignon Blanc." Jiang Dehai said, "Considering the efficacy of the medicine, the emperor wondered if the thief might be a beauty in the harem, so he would do anything to win favor."

    Rong Tang pondered for a while, and said: "Have you searched all the places?"

    "Yes, except for the Ci'an Palace, the servants have almost searched the entire palace."

    Rong Tang asked: "Is there a body search?"

    Jiang Dehai was categorical " Yes." "Where

    is the body of the person searched, have you ever searched it?"

    Jiang Dehai hesitated: "This..."

    Zhao Qiruo realized, "You mean, someone was guarding and stealing?"

    Rong Tang nodded lightly, "There is this Possibly."

    "Damn——" Zhao Qi slammed the table hard, and accidentally knocked the back of his hand against a corner of the table, and the pain hit him so badly that he screamed, and his little face twisted together.

    Jiang Dehai panicked: "Is the emperor's dragon claw okay?"

    Zhao Qi said with a bitter face, "It's nothing... nothing." The other emperors were angered by the emperor, and the Kyushu was shaken. When he came to him, he couldn't even take a picture of a table. It seemed that he couldn't take the majestic route.

    Rong Tang stretched out his hand, "Let me see."

    Zhao Xi didn't think much, and put his hand in Rong Tang's. Rong Tang's hands are the same as his own, slender as jade, spotless and cool.

    He gently rubbed the back of Zhao Qi's hand, and asked, "Does it hurt?"

    Zhao Qi shook his head, "It doesn't hurt."

    Just as Jin Ning stepped forward to pass tea, Rong Tang ordered: "Bring the medicine."

    Jiang Dehai said: " Rong Tang Young master, do you have medicine here?"

    Rong Tang said lightly: "You have become a doctor after a long illness, and the medicine in the Drunken Study Room is only less than that in the Tai Hospital."

    While waiting for the medicine, Zhao Xi wanted to pull his hand back, but just as he moved, Rong Tang Tang said: "Don't move."

    "Oh..." Zhao Qi curled up his fingers, and Rong Tang held his hand. It's just as awkward as holding hands.