53

Chapter 53

    At the same time, Rong Tang let go of Zhao Qi's hand, and Zhao Xi panted heavily, and said in a hoarse voice, "Rong Tang, you're crazy!

    " Said frivolously: "I said, you made me like this."

    Zhao Qi was like a fucking dog. It wasn't him who snatched Rongtang into the palace, it wasn't him who made the Rong family look down, and it wasn't him who ruined Rongtang's future. He thought he was trying his best to make up for Rong Tang, and the dragon egg in his belly was not what he wanted to conceive, why did he still suffer this kind of grievance? Carry so many pots?

    Rong Tang bent down, as if he wanted to kiss him, but he turned his face away, his mouth tightly pressed together.

    Rong Tang said softly: "Your Majesty, open your mouth."

    Zhao Xi pursed his mouth even tighter.

    A sullen look appeared in Rong Tang's eyes, and he pinched Zhao Qi's chin suddenly, forcing him to turn his face away, "If it was him, you would follow his advice, wouldn't you?"

    Zhao Xi didn't know what Rong Tang meant by "he" Who, but right now he doesn't have the heart to think so much. The guards he brought should have been knocked down by Rong Tang with drugs, the only way now is to delay time. Xiao Shiqing will definitely come to look for him when he finds out that he has not returned. Although he didn't leave the exact address, he told his servants that he was going to see Rong Tang, and with Xiao Shiqing's ability, he would definitely be able to find him.

    Rong Tang saw through Zhao Qi's absent-mindedness, narrowed his eyes slightly, and said, "Thinking about him? You are already in my bed, how dare you think about other men?"

    Zhao Qi pulled back his thoughts, glared at Rong Tang, and said silently. don't say anything.

    Rong Tang stared at Zhao Qi's eyes appreciatively, and slowly smiled. For the first time, he saw something other than guilt in Zhao Qi's eyes.

    "Zhao Qi, would you hate me?"

    "...What do you think?!"

    "It's fine to hate me. Back then, I hated you too." Rong Tang lay on his side beside Zhao Xi, resting his forehead with one hand, Continue to untie Zhao Qi's clothes with one hand, "It's just that I didn't expect at that time that the distance between love and hate is so short, so short that it can pass from one end to the other."

    Zhao Xi could see that Rong Tang had really changed, blackened, he used to cherish words like gold, and it was rare to have more than twenty words in one sentence, but now he actually said several sentences in one breath. But let's talk about it, can you not take off my clothes?

    Seeing that Rong Tang had already taken off his coat, Zhao Qi couldn't take it anymore, and said loudly: "Sleep if you want, why are you talking so much nonsense!"

    Rong Tang chuckled lightly, "This is what the emperor said."

    Zhao Qi Xi twitched the corners of her mouth, "I'm not a chaste and strong woman, I have a harem of three thousand. I slept with so many people before, but I didn't sleep with you. Today is considered an achievement."

    Rong Tang paused with his fingertips , with a cold tone, "Since this is the case, I don't need to pity you."

    "That's right, come on, don't take pity on me just because I'm a delicate flower!"

    "Shut up..." Rong Tang lowered his eyes and coughed lightly "Cough."

    Zhao Xi chased after the victory, "but I tell you, if you really sleep with me, I will pay off all my debts to you. I will no longer protect you, nor will I protect the Rong family. !"

Whose Cub Is This?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara