57

Chapter 57

    Zhao Qi was suffocated by He Changzhou's words.

    Also, a total of four people who went to Yonghua Palace that night of the palace banquet excluded Rong Tang and He Changzhou, leaving only Li Chisu and Xiao Shiqing.

    Li Chisu has a romantic nature and likes to flirt, having sex with him is like a routine for him, coupled with his later ambiguous attitude towards himself, maybe the dragon egg really belongs to him.

    As for Xiao Shiqing... He and Xiao Shiqing get along almost day and night, and they don't think there is anything unusual about each other at all. Moreover, Xiao Shiqing is not close to masculinity and femininity, and looks down on the world, Zhao Qi is confident that he will not be seen by him.

    To sum up, Li Chisu's possibility is far greater than Xiao Shiqing's.

    "The dragon egg is yours, and I don't even want it, let alone Li Chisu's?!" Zhao Qi pointed to the sky and swore, "I, Zhao Qi, would rather die than have children for him!"

    "Hush," He Changzhou pointed his index finger at Touching Zhao Qi's lips, "Hush your majesty, Fuzi is still in the dark, be careful not to be heard by him."

    Zhao Qi puffed up his cheeks, and he was no longer in the mood to go shopping and eat noodles, "I'm going back." On the

    other end, Xiao Shiqing took care of things After the incident, I went to the outskirts of Cangzhou.

    Outside the courtyard of the Rong Mansion, two guards saw Xiao Shiqing and knelt down to salute, "See you, Prime Minister."

    Xiao Shiqing looked at the newly planted peach blossoms in the courtyard, and asked, "What has Rong Tang been doing these past few days?" The

    guard said: "Rong Tang In addition to sleeping, the young master usually plays with the peach trees in the courtyard, and when he is tired, he takes a rest and reads a book."

    Xiao Shiqing narrowed his eyes and walked into the courtyard.

    Rong Tang was watering and fertilizing the peach trees, it was obviously not a clean job, but his body was still spotless.

    Hearing the sound of footsteps, he looked forward, saw a trace of disappointment in the eyes of the visitor, and said lightly: "The prime minister is here, what's your business."

    Xiao Shiqing raised his hand to touch the tender green leaves on the branch, and said casually: "We're leaving tomorrow."

    Rong Tang's eyes froze, and he covered his lips and coughed a few times.

    Tomorrow, that person will leave.

    In fact, it makes no difference to him whether to go or not to go. Even if the two are in the same city, in this life, I am afraid they will never see each other again.

    He knew this very well, but as long as he thought of being in the same city with that person, looking at the same sky and drinking the same water, his heart was still alive.

    When he leaves, he will probably give up completely. Days are not so difficult.

    Xiao Shiqing took off the new leaf, "Before he left, he asked me to set you free."

    Rong Tang chuckled lightly, "That's right, it really was him." Always hit him with a stick and give him a bite of candy. He relied on that chewing gum to last his last breath until now.

    "I said, I want to think about it."

    "May I ask how the prime minister thinks about it?"

    Xiao Shiqing let go of his hand, and the new leaf slipped from his hand and fell into the mud. "As long as you are far away from him, it's okay."