56

Chapter 56

    Xiao Songzi was also dumbfounded, he even forgot to pass the handkerchief to He Changzhou. With noodle soup on his face, He Changzhou looked at the petrified Zhao Qi, and his tone became firmer: "Your Majesty, I'm serious, you believe me."

    Zhao Qi felt that his mind was stuck, and he stared blankly at He Changzhou's face , His pupils were shocked, and he couldn't say a word.

    Who am I, why am I sitting here, who is the person in front of me, and where is the boundary of the universe...

    He doesn't read much, can anyone explain to him the words "see it as his own", Is that what he understood?

    Zhao Qi turned his head stiffly and glanced at the "insider" Xiao Songzi. I saw Xiaosongzi's lips opened wide, as if he had swallowed a goose egg raw.

    He Changzhou went on to say: "I have thought about it for a long time these days, and I have thought about it a lot, but my head is about to explode, and I still don't know what to do. I never thought that you, the emperor, can have children. If I had known early on, I will definitely try my best to make the emperor conceive my child." There

    are too many flaws, Zhao Qi no longer knows that he should be messed up by that sentence. "What... what did you say?"

    He Changzhou showed a look of remorse and self-reproach, "I was useless and let others take the lead. Did the bastard eat up and refuse to admit it, so the emperor found me?"

    "... Huh?"

    He Changzhou reached out to hold Zhao Qi's hand. Zhao Xi's hands are the same as girls', small and white, and he can fit the whole thing in the palm of his hand.

    "In all fairness, when I think of someone doing something like that to the emperor and getting him pregnant with a child, I'm so jealous and angry that I'm going to die. Before the emperor asked for my opinion, although I kept saying that it was up to the emperor to decide, but in my opinion Deep down in my heart, I can't stand you giving birth to other men." He Changzhou smiled miserably, "I think it's not just me, but any man would not be able to accept it. But today the emperor came to me personally and opened the door. The moment I saw you, I realized how selfish I am."

    Zhao Qi: "..."

    "It's not only another man's child, but also the emperor's child." He Changzhou said, "Maybe it's a little boy, a little boy who looks very similar to the emperor, with fair skin and big eyes, even when he has no expression It also seems to be smiling happily."

    "I can teach him to ride a horse, teach him to archery, and I can take him to skip class when he doesn't want to study..."Maybe" gave birth to a pony, so I gave him "Little Maybe" as a pony Birthday gift. When he grows up a bit, I can take him to the military camp for training, hold the bow and rein with him, gallop on the battlefield, and protect the emperor."

    "Your Majesty, let's give birth to the child. I can take your surname and enter the royal clan. The He family will not snatch it from you. I even thought about the name, so I'll call it 'Zhao Yun'. How about it?"

    Zhao Qi didn't Said that Xiao Songzi was so moved that tears filled his eyes, covered his mouth and said: "General He can do such a thing, it is truly a heroic act that shocks the world and weeps ghosts and gods!"

    He Changzhou said everything in his heart When I came out, I suddenly felt relieved, the depression and gloom of the past few days disappeared, and the youthful youth in the past came back again. "Your Majesty, say something."

    Facing Shanghe Changzhou's shy gaze, Zhao Qi wished he could be beaten to death, and then himself. "He Changzhou, whose cub am I pregnant with?!"

    He Changzhou was taken aback, "The emperor asked me?"