77

Chapter 77

    Zhao Qi already had a deep understanding of Zhao Qiao's unreliability, but he never expected that a person could be so unreliable! When he thinks of abandoning the final bottom line of being a straight man, hiding in the quilt to expand the birth canal that does not exist, making himself painful and happy, and opening the door to a new world, he... woo woo Woohoo, you can't treat me like this! ! !

    Zhao Qi has completely fallen into chaos, but fortunately there is still a clear mind at home. "Careering?" Xiao Shiqing frowned lightly, "Is it possible?"

    Mei Dai said, "I don't know if others can do it, but it's definitely possible in my hands."

    Xiao Shiqing nodded lightly, "That's good." He said After a slight pause, he asked again: "Men really don't have a birth canal?"

    Mei Dai said helplessly: "Of course not. How could the emperor and the prime minister think that men have a birth canal?"

    Xiao Shiqing said coldly: "I'll ask you that." Brother, come here and pass on Mei Chuan.”

    Soon, the person who sent the message replied: “Your Majesty, the prime minister, Mei’s genius doctor, he’s gone! He also left a letter saying, ‘The Lord has arrived, it’s useless to keep me, there will be a later date. '."

    "..." Zhao Qi's eyes darkened, he couldn't catch his breath, and fainted from anger. Xiao Shiqing supported his back with one hand, "Calm down."

    But Zhao Qi didn't know the word "calm down" at all, and he was so angry that he was burning. "I'm going to kill him, I'm going to kill him!"

    Xiao Shiqing followed him: "Okay, kill him."

    Mei Dai hurriedly knelt down and begged for mercy, "Your Majesty, my brother has been daring since he was a child, and has an inexplicable habit of playing pranks. Perseverance, he takes pleasure in this, but he has no malicious intentions. Please also look at the friendship between Dajing and Dongying for many years, and let my brother survive."

    "Evil, tricks, drama?" Zhao Qi was furious His voice was trembling, "Okay, he dared to play a prank on me!" Anger made Zhao Qi lose his mind and turned into a "tyrant", "Since you want to intercede for him, you might as well die for him! Man, drag this person down and die with a rod!"

    "Your Majesty—"

    Before Zuo Zuo stepped forward, he was stopped by Xiao Shiqing. It wasn't that he sincerely pleaded for Mei Dai, but there were only a few medical officers who took over the man's life. If he really killed him, he would have to go to Dongying to borrow it again.

    "You all step back." Xiao Shiqing said.

    Mei Dai looked at Zhao Qi tremblingly, "The grassroots leave."

    Everyone left, and Zhao Qi was so angry that he had nowhere to vent his anger, but he didn't dare to vent it on Xiao Shiqing. But he thought about it again, what is there not to dare. In the final analysis, no matter whether he wants to give birth to a dragon egg through the birth canal or has a caesarean section, it has nothing to do with Xiao Shiqing.

    Facing Zhao Qi's vicious eyes, Xiao Shiqing had the illusion that he was being watched by a little "vicious dog", "Don't be angry, Your Majesty."

    Zhao Qi asked back: "Would you be angry if you were me?"

    Xiao Shiqing said: "Do n't be angry with me." , I am very angry now. Fortunately, Mei Chuan's medical skills are mediocre, and he still has some real talents. Otherwise..." Xiao Shiqing paused for a few breaths, and a sternness flashed in his eyes, "He dares to make fun of your childbirth, I Naturally, he cannot be tolerated. Even if he escapes back to Dongying, I will catch him in front of you and let you dispose of him."