35

Chapter 35

    Zhao Qi:? ? ?

    Hello, what's the matter? It's okay, don't talk nonsense, I can't bear more, thank you.

    Xiao Shiqing glanced at Zhao Qi, and there were two large characters written in his eyes: explain.

    Zhao Qi felt that the pot was coming from the sky, and waved his hands again and again, "I don't know, I don't know anything!"

    Li Chisu said with an expression of "I understand", "That's my king's slip of the tongue, the prime minister just pretended he didn't hear anything Let it go." Li Chisu paused, and said meaningfully: "If the emperor wants to drink in the future, remember to find a minister to accompany him."

    Zhao Qi: "...ah?"

    Li Chisu smiled, "The emperor will do it when he is drunk. Things are not only interesting, but also...unbearable."

    Zhao Qi had the urge to vomit blood. Seeing Xiao Shiqing's complexion becoming more and more ugly, and seeing Li Chisu's obstinate look of fearing that the world will not be chaotic, he couldn't help shouting to the sky in his heart: What a crime!

    Xiao Shiqing was about to smile or not, and his tone became cold, "The emperor doesn't distinguish who he is after drinking, no matter who he is, he treats everyone equally? Oh, it's really interesting."

    Zhao Xi couldn't bear it anymore, pointed at Li Chisu, and stood up abruptly. Get up, "Li Chisu, don't blame me for being ruthless if you talk nonsense again! Aw——pain, pain——" A sharp pain hit his waist, and Zhao Xi screamed in pain, "Help, my waist, twist it!" Twist !"

    Li Chisu stepped forward to help Zhao Qi, but Xiao Shiqing got there first.

    "So what's the use of your coming?" Xiao Shiqing rubbed his waist lightly, "It's better to go back to the palace and lie down."

    Zhao Xi supported Xiao Shiqing's hand, sat down again, and said weakly: "I'm fine."

    "Your Majesty, it doesn't look like nothing is wrong. Your Majesty, the Prime Minister's technique of rubbing his waist is not proficient at first glance, why don't you let me try it?" Li Chisu said with a smile, "I have confidence that my skills must be better than the Prime Minister's. "

    Xiao Shiqing sneered, "King Zhaonan is well versed in this way, so the truth is naturally incomparable."

    Is it his illusion? Why did he feel that Li Chisu and Xiao Shiqing were... driving?

    Zhao Qi was quiet, and asked: "King Zhaonan, when are you going back to Nanzhou?"

    Li Chisu: "..."

    "My birthday is also past, so pack up if you have nothing else to do, and go back quickly." Zhao Qi "Nanzhou officials need you, and the people of Nanzhou also need you."

    "To tell you the truth," Li Chisu said with a smile, "Nanzhou's civil and military officials, before leaving for the capital, Thousands of words, let the minister go to Beijing alone, and the two go back to Nanzhou."

    Zhao Qi asked in confusion: "What do you mean?"

    Xiao Shiqing said indifferently: "It means that he wants to find a princess to go back." Mentioning

    this, Zhao Xi's heart tightened. He was not sure if Li Chisu had given up the idea of ​​marrying him as a princess, so he tentatively said: "The officials of Nanzhou are thinking of going with me and the queen mother. My little sister, Princess Jiayan, is seventeen years old and has not yet arrived. Marriage..." Li     Chisu said