63

Chapter 63

    When Zhao Qi turned his head, Xiao Shiqing had already sat up, probably because he still had a low fever, his eyes seemed to be covered with mist, his face was slightly flushed, and his luxury was a little more seductive.

    Zhao Qixin was overjoyed, and cried, "Ah, brother finally woke up, I really can't hold on if I don't wake up..."

    Xiao Shiqing looked at him softly, "How long have I been asleep?"

    "It's been a day."

    Xiao Shiqing Quite speechless, "...you have tossed yourself like this in just one day? Come here."

    Zhao Qi sat down on the side of the bed obediently, "Brother, are you hungry, I ordered someone to serve you a bowl of noodles?"

    "You Did you eat noodles just now?"

    "Hey, how do you know?"

    "I smelled it." Xiao Shiqing seemed to casually touch Zhao Qi's lower abdomen, "It seems that you are quite full, huh?"

    Zhao Qi said guiltily. The outer robe covered her stomach, "If brother is not hungry, read these notebooks first."

    Xiao Shiqing raised his eyes, saw the notebooks piled up on the table, and narrowed his eyes.

    "Half of it has been reviewed by me, and the other half is what I don't know how to approve, brother..."

    Zhao Xi didn't say a word, Huo Di was put on the bed by Xiao Shiqing's shoulders, and the two fell into the bed together. Wen Xiangyu soft.

    Cheng Boyan retreated wisely, leaving only Zhao Qi and Xiao Shiqing in the room.

    Xiao Shiqing pressed on Zhao Qi, not touching his stomach, and the corner of his mouth was half a smile, "I've been crying by my bed for a long time, just want me to wake up early and read the notebook for you?"

    ...Then if not? Wait, Xiao Shiqing... did you hear that?

    Zhao Qi's expression changed, and he cautiously probed: "Brother, what have you heard?"

    Xiao Shiqing asked back: "What do you think I heard?"

    Xiao Shiqing's long hair hung down on Zhao Qi's face, making him itchy. He grabbed his fingers and said: "I'm talking nonsense, don't take it to heart."

    Xiao Shiqing's eyes were full, noncommittal.

    Zhao Qi took the opportunity to change the topic, "Brother Prime Minister, Jiang Xia's disaster situation, the allocation of disaster relief funds, and the appointment and dismissal of the two third-rank Beijing officials are all waiting for your decision."

    Xiao Shiqing almost laughed angrily.

    Zhao Qi didn't realize it, and continued: "The most important thing is that King Huai forged customs clearance documents and left Beijing without authorization."

    Xiao Shiqing took a breath, and lay down on his side, "Got it." Got

    it? This is the end?

    "Brother, should we send someone to chase him back?" "No," Xiao     Shiqing

    said casually, "he should go back, and if he doesn't go back, there may be changes in the northern border."

Why did we detain him when he went back?"

    Xiao Shiqing explained: "Disturb his military morale, buy time, and find an excuse for leaving the army in the future."

    Zhao Qi seemed to understand, but Xiao Shiqing said so, so he had nothing to worry about That's right, the big stone in my heart also fell to the ground.