71

Chapter 71

    He Changzhou's body temperature was a bit high, and even his lips were warm, and when he touched it lightly, he could smell the familiar faint smell of grass.

    Being kissed by He Changzhou, Zhao Qi was in a daze. It was impossible to say that he didn't feel it at all, but he was more tired and helpless. As for the heartbeat, shortness of breath, and sweaty palms that kisses can bring to people... Sorry, that's not at all.

    So his perception of He Changzhou is not wrong, although it is a bit green tea to say so, but He Changzhou is a good person, he only treats him as a brother.

    Zhao Qi came to his senses and tried to push He Changzhou away. But He Changzhou held his waist tightly, and said in a low voice: "Don't move." Then he bowed his head and kissed him again.

    "Hey——" the dragon egg in his stomach suddenly kicked Zhao Xi, and Zhao Xi's body softened immediately, and he didn't dare to struggle hard. But he pursed his lips firmly, not giving He Changzhou any room to push his feet.     At this time, Xiao Shiqing

    's voice came from outside the door: "Has the emperor slept?

    "

As for how to cool it down, he refused to think about it.

    He Changzhou paused when he heard Xiao Shiqing's voice, and a vengeful smile rose from the corner of his mouth. Because of his distraction, Zhao Qi got a chance to break free. He didn't care about the dragon eggs in his stomach, turned away his face, raised his knees and bumped into He Changzhou's abdomen, panting lightly: "He Changzhou, are you crazy? I don't like this!"

    He Changzhou hugged Zhao Qi's leg, facing him Zhao Qi had faint eyes of irritability and disgust, and suddenly regretted it. A few hours ago, he had told Li Chisu that he would not force the emperor, nor would he allow others to force the emperor, but now he is the one who is forcing.

    "Your Majesty," He Changzhou said hoarsely, and covered Zhao Qi's eyes with his hand, "Don't look at me like that, I..." Before

    he could finish speaking, the door opened.

    The moonlight was very good tonight, although there were no lights in the house, the moonlight shone brightly, enough for Xiao Shiqing to see the scene inside clearly.

    At this moment, the air froze.

    Xiao Shiqing stood in the sparse shadow of the moonlight, with black eyebrows and sculpted eyes, extremely handsome, he looked the same as before, only he knew that his chest was about to explode due to anger.

    Zhao Qi fell down on the bed, looked at him at a loss, and called silently: "Brother..."

    He Changzhou stood up and stood in front of Zhao Qi, "I came to look for the emperor, and it's none of the emperor's business." .”

    Xiao Shiqing looked at them without saying a word. His silence was like a sharpening knife, tormenting Zhao Qi all the time. Finally, he spoke. His voice was as cold as ice, "Come here. " Fuzi

    appeared immediately, "Prime Minister."

    "He Changzhou disturbed Sheng Jia late at night, drag it down and wait for tomorrow's disposal." Fuzi was stunned

    , "Drag? This..."

    He Changzhou suppressed his anger, "Don't bother, I will leave by myself. But I want to ask the prime minister, what will you do to the emperor if I leave."

    "What will I do to him." Xiao Shiqing smiled, and at the same time The hostility surged all over his body, "I will hug him, kiss him, and even enter him, so that he can conceive my child again - is General He satisfied with this answer?"