51

Chapter 51

    Oh? Damn Dragon Egg wrote a letter?

    Zhao Xi stretched out his hand impatiently, "

    Here—" Xiao Shiqing raised his hand to avoid it, "In such a hurry?"

    Xiao Shiqing was much taller than Zhao Qi, He Changzhou's letter was held up high by him, and Zhao Xi couldn't reach it at all, in front of so many people In front of him, he didn't jump up and down like a monkey, and called out helplessly: "Prime Minister..."

    Although Zhao Qi didn't call "brother", the sad and coquettish tone was more uncontrollable than calling "brother".

    Xiao Shiqing leaned down, "What does the emperor call a minister?"

    "..." I knew I had to call "brother", but you didn't see so many people here!

    Zhao Qiao volunteered, "I will answer this question, and call it 'Aiqing'—"

    Zhao Qi glanced over coldly, "You have already been banned by the anti-pornography department, and if you talk nonsense, I will slap you in the face. Zhao Qiao covered his mouth and stared ,

    feeling aggrieved.

    "Aiqing?" Xiao Shiqing chuckled, "The emperor has never called a minister like that." He lowered his head and whispered in Zhao Xi's ear, "Call me, I'll give you a letter."

    As long as it's not "husband", you can call me anything But what is a mere "Ai Qing"? He often calls the good-looking minister that. Zhao Qi said cheerfully: "Can Aiqing give me the letter?"

    Xiao Shiqing raised his eyebrows and remained silent.

    Zhao Qifu was heartbroken, and he used the tone of "Prime Minister" just now, "Ai Qing—"

    Xiao Shiqing seemed to be quite satisfied, Zhao Qi thought he would give the letter to himself now, but this person is really a dog, "He Changzhou is here The front line still doesn’t forget to write a letter to the emperor, and I’m very curious as to what important things he wrote in the letter. Why don’t I read it to the emperor?”

    He Changzhou didn’t say anything on the emergency book, which shows that what he wants to say can’t be known to others. Thinking of the mess between them, Zhao Qi became anxious: "I can do it myself, don't bother Aiqing!"

    Xiao Shiqing's expression was a little cold, "If I must see it."

    With his coldness, everyone present was silent like a cicada. Zhao Qi stared at him blankly, innocent, eager, and bewildered.

    Xiao Shiqing closed her eyes, after all, she still couldn't bear to make Zhao Qi sad.

    He stuffed the letter into Zhao Xi's arms, "Look."

    Zhao Qi glanced at him quickly, put the letter away, "I'll read it later."

    Xiao Shiqing: "..."

    "Then I'm going back first?"

    Xiao Shiqing He said indifferently: "Your Majesty, do as you please."

    Zhao Qi was afraid that Xiao Shiqing would regret it, so he hurried away with the letter in his arms, only to find that Zhao Qiao had been following him when he reached the door of the room. "What else do you have?"

    Zhao Qiao said with a smile: "Your brother is worried about the safety of General He. The emperor quickly read what he said in his letter."

    Zhao Qi turned his back and opened the letter.