70

Chapter 70

    As soon as these words came out, Xiao Shiqing, He Changzhou, Li Chisu, and Zhao Qiao all focused on Zhao Qi in unison. Zhao Qi had the feeling that they were just four green cards with their names on them, waiting for him to turn over one of them.

    One thing to say, if he really asked him to turn over Xiao Shiqing's brand. The two of them have slept together so many times, and they have children, so they don't care if it's one or two more times. But this place is no different than a palace, with so many eyes watching, he can't just announce openly, "I want to sleep with Brother Prime Minister".

    Also, let's forget about the three in front, Xiaoqiao, why are you here to join in the fun? Stay away from me, brother!

    While Zhao Qi was roaring inwardly, he decided to use a superb method commonly used by emperors to escape this catastrophe—delay.

    "It's not dark yet, it's never too late to talk about this matter later." Zhao Xi said, "Fuzi, go to the farmer's house in the village and ask if there are any spare houses. Money is not a problem." Okay, but in the end it is the emperor who wears incognito clothes and brings along a lot of guards with high martial arts skills. Fortunately, these guards have to take turns to keep watch at night, so staying up all night is not a problem.

    After that, everyone will work together and do their own things. In the room, Xiao Shiqing and Yu Chenshui were talking for some reason; the powerful guards went to the village entrance to open the way with the villagers; Cheng Boyan bought some ingredients from the surrounding farmers, and tossed about in the dilapidated dining room; Under Zhao Qi's command, he grabbed three of the fattest chicken skewers and grilled them on "Frostmourne", while Li Chisu watched with a smile on his face, waving a folding fan.

    Halfway through the roasting, Zhao Qi felt that the fire was a bit small, so he turned his attention to Li Chisu, "King Zhaonan, can I use your fan to control the fire?"

    Li Chisu was stunned for a moment, and laughed and said, "Your Majesty, my minister The folding fan was given to my late father by the late emperor, and the calligraphy and painting on it were from the previous dynasty..."

    Zhao Qi interrupted him: "Okay, I know you don't want to borrow it."

    "Borrow, of course." Li Chisu held the folding fan Put it away and pass it to Zhao Qi, "I'll give you whatever you want."

    Zhao Qi didn't want to spoil things, and said, "No need, since it's a treasure, you'd better keep it."

    Li Chisu said: "Is it my apology to the     emperor?"

      He was so busy digesting the fact that Xiao Shiqing was Long Dan's father that he forgot to ask Li Chisu to settle the score, but he didn't expect this guy to come to his door on his own initiative.   

      "Care, why don't you care?" Zhao Qi said angrily, "You have committed the crime of deceiving the emperor, and I will not take your head too much!"  

      Li Chisu still smiled: "Okay, I will wait for the emperor to take my head "   

      "You are really... hopeless."  

       The twelve counties of Nanzhou have been in the hands of the Li family since the establishment of the Dajing dynasty. Li Chisu supported tens of thousands of soldiers, and the civil and military officials of Nanzhou were also loyal to him. If Li Chisu was really killed, the northern border was not peaceful, and civil strife broke out again.

      With Zhao Qi's poor political thinking, he would know how to do this The loss outweighs the gain. Li Chisu also knew this, so he was so unscrupulous.